Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BREAKING NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:20 am

I won by 2nd rd KO and it feels great. And even better im working to get a fight at Paul Quinn on July 25 thats right you heard correct. Right here in D-town. so ill be keeping the 9man family posted because i really need the fire marshall to say its too packed. meaning i need all the support i can get.

Congrats to the Superbowl teams. hope i make it back in time to see the games if not good luck and be safe.
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:22 am

The Apostle wrote:
I won by 2nd rd KO and it feels great. And even better im working to get a fight at Paul Quinn on July 25 thats right you heard correct. Right here in D-town. so ill be keeping the 9man family posted because i really need the fire marshall to say its too packed. meaning i need all the support i can get.

Congrats to the Superbowl teams. hope i make it back in time to see the games if not good luck and be safe.

Congrats man keep doing what you do! Its so good to know that 9man is full of talent other than football. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:26 am

The Apostle wrote:

Do what you do dawg. Congrats..... and yes we back in the SHIP !!!! 3333 ppeatttt !!!!
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am

The Apostle wrote:

That's what's up. Congrats on your success, and I hope you do get a fight at the Quinnitentary. I'll be there.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil GET SOME Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by BigTightTheCowboy#87 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Apostle keep puttin in work. And I likes that you trying to put Da Quinn on the map. Bus, Country, Crabtree, A1... back to the Quinn we go.
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:50 pm

WAY TO GO KEN!! KEEP ME POSTED!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 am

The Apostle wrote:

Now all thuis is great...now lets get ready to go VA and bring this ship back to TX..lol
and congrads on thats
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:43 am

Congratulations!!!!! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:47 am

it is official. I got word yesterday I will be fighting at Paul Quinn on July 25. unless we can't find an opponent. but I will be posting EVERY WEEK until the day comes. ill have prices and everything. EVERY WEEK UNTIL IM ON YALL SCHEDULE FOR THAT DAY.

thank yall for the love and support. now back to your regular scheduling
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 am

i may juet be there. they owe me a lil money anyway. lol
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:35 am

Judge Mathis wrote:
Apostle keep puttin in work. And I likes that you trying to put Da Quinn on the map. Bus, Country, Crabtree, A1... back to the Quinn we go.
he man its a lot more people playing from the quinn then that.
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Keep up the good work Bro. cheers cheers :cheers
Thanks Crab for rec the Old Heads from PQC !!!
92-95 ,W/S Fall 92
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Thrilla in Manilla!   BREAKING NEWS EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Apostle I'm calling you out for July 25 @ Paul Quinn. Im training right now. I played ball at the Quinn along with others in the league. We can do a goog old hallway fight or go to the basement like in fight club. Im undefeated. Mad
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Crabtree wrote:

YOU LOOK LIKE NE-YO ON THAT PIC!!! lol! lol! lol!

GET DARIN AND LET ME SEE YALL SING MRS. INDEPENDENT...(GNR) lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:47 pm

TexasInfo wrote:
Crabtree wrote:

YOU LOOK LIKE NE-YO ON THAT PIC!!! lol! lol! lol!

GET DARIN AND LET ME SEE YALL SING MRS. INDEPENDENT...(GNR) lol! lol!

Don't call my name like that Mrs. Me Ka Shay(i know i didn't spell it right, i spelled it like that on purpose)
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 pm

The Apostle wrote:

Somehow I missed this. CONGRATULATIONS APOSTLE!! I would not have thought any differently. I knew you had that before you had it! Way to go! Keep it up, they can't stop you;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas9man Flag Football :: Welcome to the New Texas9man Forum-
Jump to: