Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who has your vote?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 am

Who has your vote for the best RB in the league? I haven't seen a running back yet, who can hold my dawg, 100%, from the Pure Athletes. Shout out to all the alumni of the great David Wendall Carter High school, that rep 9man.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil GET SOME Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 am

This was my first season, but I'd say Chill Will from Franchise.
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:27 am

I've seen what JR can do, but I've played against Chill Will and if you blink when he gets the ball, put 6 on the board cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:49 am

Top 3

Chill Will

Barnett

Lil Anthony from the Dreamteam

Chill gets out on routes at wr and makes plays, returns kicks, and touches the ball the majority of the time. He'd have my vote.....
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:52 am

CHILLIE WILLIE HAS MY VOTE...... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:39 pm

#70 HB4L wrote:
Top 3

Chill Will

Barnett

Lil Anthony from the Dreamteam

Chill gets out on routes at wr and makes plays, returns kicks, and touches the ball the majority of the time. He'd have my vote.....
THEY ARE THE TOP 3 TO ME TOO. I DONT KNOW IF THE CAT FROM SOUL PLANE (CHILL WILL) IS NUMBER ONE OR TWO. THEY ALL ARE A FOOL! lol! @ CHILL WILL
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:28 pm

i think hands down J.R... every time we put ball in his hands he was a playmaker.. when the offense broke down throughout the year you could give ball to him and he would put us right back in the game.. Kickoff return he couldnt be touched majority of the time... also a great route runner... but we definetly had the athletes on the squad just need some adjustments on where to put people... hopefully we have the same close knit COWBOYS next season.. Great playing with yall boys...
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:32 pm

J.R. is a WR.....this post is about runningbacks.....
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:34 pm

well he played rb for our squad... i definetly agree with and think he needs to line up at slot though...
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:41 pm

He's talented, but you have to be a rb to play it.....his ability is better suited for WR and will yield better results there....good RB's have that same ability, but also have a little something extra that makes them a runningback and not a WR....a dude that runs through a whole blind and is not scared of getting blasted is hard to find.....
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 pm

agree 100%.... very good athlete! now that i think about it we really didnt have a rb at all..
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Bad - - - - - from Got em got skills jus dont get da ball lol! lol! PS> shout out to tha Bryan Adams (B.A.) alumni lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Chill Will cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm

J.R AND CHILL WILL (DUNBAR HIGH SCHOOL) cheers cheers cheers ....J.R IS A RUNNING BACK NOT A RECEIVER
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:03 pm

#70 HB4L wrote:
J.R. is a WR.....this post is about runningbacks.....

He's a wr/rb/pr/kr/track star.

Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:21 am

Darkness wrote:
I've seen what JR can do, but I've played against Chill Will and if you blink when he gets the ball, put 6 on the board cheers cheers cheers
not really you dont want to blink against JR
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 am

WEsWElkerOfCoWboys wrote:
well he played rb for our squad... i definetly agree with and think he needs to line up at slot though...
hell naw he cant catch
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:24 am

BigTightTheCowboy#87 wrote:
Who has your vote for the best RB in the league? I haven't seen a running back yet, who can hold my dawg, 100%, from the Pure Athletes. Shout out to all the alumni of the great David Wendall Carter High school, that rep 9man.

i agree with you
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:52 am

I didn't see this post, Chill Will is an ATH, he plays what ever position needed, he is natural reciever, but has made things difficult for teams at RB. He is just a Baller!

All three guys are dangerous. I woudl not be upset at anyone of them running the ball as my teammate!
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: xx   Who has your vote? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 pm

C.GLEEN.....2KOOL ALLSTARS!
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:56 am

agree 100%.... hands down!! PA Exclamation
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:19 am

The best part about this post is that these three guys are real good.

I'll speak on Lil Ant....when we talk about the best combination of agility and speed he's the best. He might lack the vision of Barnett and Chill, but he has that Dave Meggitt/Eric Metcalf/Warrick Dunn/Corey Holmes(Big SWAC tell them about Corey Holmes) skill...
Back to top Go down

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:27 pm

#70 HB4L wrote:
The best part about this post is that these three guys are real good.

I'll speak on Lil Ant....when we talk about the best combination of agility and speed he's the best. He might lack the vision of Barnett and Chill, but he has that Dave Meggitt/Eric Metcalf/Warrick Dunn/Corey Holmes(Big SWAC tell them about Corey Holmes) skill...

supa man and ant and chill will hands down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who has your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has your vote?   Who has your vote? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has your vote?
Page 1 of 1