Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness Empty
PostSubject: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:43 am

Some will understand and some won't (I had this conversation with my grandfather)...This we help you with some of the frustrations you have based on people or life....In life we live only in the consciousness of insanity developed from life experiences. After we obtain full physical growth the conscience match will only occur when we learn to curb our ego and allow external ideas, consciousness. Thus, the differences of race caused the reason of class and its permanence.
Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness to match his own. Is that the real answer? People need to deal with their own problems as we enjoy the percentage of current understanding and have patience as they grow to an increased level of compatibility. The choices are clear, we can argue and stand strong or relinquish control to a person that they love and hope that they will awaken before our demise. My life experience tells me your first test should be on a situation that has minimal impact on your life.
Back to top Go down

Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Now this is what I call a 'NOW THAT'S DEEP' post. Clearly you went to the bottom of the ocean with this one because it is 'DEEP'... so much so that there is nothing but crickets on the forum in regards to it... Laughing Therefore, let me respond as follows:
In regards to a few of the statements you wrote, this is some of what my understanding is: #1(IN LIFE WE LIVE ONLY IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF INSANITY DEVELOPED FROM LIFE EXPERIENCES.) With that statement if you are saying that we constantly find ourselves repeating habits and behaviors based on our life experiences? Then I will have to agree with you on this point. It is definitely Insanity when we keep doing some of the same things over expecting different results. #2(AFTER WE OBTAIN FULL PHYSICAL GROWTH THE CONSCIENCE MATCH WILL ONLY OCCUR WHEN WE LEARN TO CURB OUR EGO AND ALLOW EXTERNAL IDEAS, CONSCIOUSNESS) Are you saying basically, as a physical 'GROWN' man or woman we only become full grown 'BOTH' physically and mentally when we put our own ego aside and actually 'DO' what we know is right and allow ourselves to accept other ideas, other peoples beliefs, behaviors, personalities, right of expression, etc. Because it can't always be about 'oneself' all the time? If so, then again I must agree. #3(MAN'S LIFE'S FRUSTRATION IS BASED ON HIS NEED TO FIX HIS COUNTERPART'S CONSCIOUSNESS TO MATCH HIS OWN. IS THAT THE REAL ANSWER?) I'm not quite sure this is the real answer. I mean isn't life celebrated through our differences and if some of the differences are to much shouldn't man accept what he can't change or fix AND most importantly link up with counterparts who share somewhat of the same consciousness not necessarily the exact? Making life more based on 'BALANCE' not frustration...

I digress... for now! silent
But Thank You for this post. It truly is something that makes you go.... "Hmmmmmm" study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:57 am

Blackberry it made me go hmmm enough I had to go to my "office" and think about this one lol. good one AC. old schools never give direct answers they make you think for real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 pm

I know.... RIGHT? That kind of hmmmm... that makes you sit and put your head in your hands. Read it again and put your head in your hands. lol! . So Apostle you think this post making me dig deep into my thought process has something to do with the writer being 'OLD SCHOOL' huh? Now that is interesting... Very Happy
I wonder what you came up with after you went to your "office" and put your head in your hands? ..... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 pm

he said he had the conversation with his grandfather. those old heads had a lot on their mind. but the little key note sentences about a mans struggle with life,( conscious and unconscious) his mate (compatible and noncompatible), his own personal experiences (sanity) made me go to the word for different answers. my bad that's just what I do when im lost(or unsure) and that's where I go (office) when I need time to myself. my mind has been really soaking up these posts from the different women of the league. I know I went all over with the response just bare with me.

and your take on this post was also enlightening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Shocked I like this post... Exercise for the mind is good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Ahhh ha Apostle.... Yes you are right, he did mention that and now I see your point. Embarassed Yea talking to old school Men or Women can be very enlightening.

**** I'm also shocked that you understand a little of what I interpreted. Usually I think way out in left field and I'm not easily understood... lol!

..... YOUR REFERENCE to going to the 'OFFICE' .... is tight! I like that. Me likey...
You are also the first person I have read a response from who mentions going to the word for answers. SERIOUSLY that right there is what it is TRULY about. TRULY!!! and honestly, I don't know if most people are comfortable with acknowledging that. OR if we actually do it. I mean yes I'm a christian BUT you don't have to be a christian to consult the word... Do you? BUT let me stop because that is a 'whole' other post all together... flower ...hmmmmmm!
(your right milkshake there is nothing like a good workout of the mind...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:48 am

It was late in the day yesterday when I read this and I already had a headache so my mind wasn't hearing it at that point. Now here is my take on it.

BASICALLY, THIS POST MAKES YOUR MIND GO CRAZY BECAUSE IT IS SUPER “WORDY”. BUT MY TAKE ON IT….IS THAT WE NEED TO GET OURSELVES RIGHT AND QUIT TRYING TO FIX OTHER PEOPLE. DIFFERENCES CAN BE A GOOD THING IF BOTH PEOPLE ARE ON THE SAME WAVE LENGTH PER SAY. YOU SIMPLY LEARN TO UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THOSE DIFFERENCES OF YOUR COUNTERPART. QUIT ACTING LIKE WE HAVE ALL OF THIS POWER AND WE CAN CONTINUE TO TRY TO FIX OTHER PEOPLE. WE NEED TO SET OUR EGOS ASIDE…AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY TO JUST FIX OURSELVES!! WE NEED TO GET OUR OWN MIND, BODY, HEART AND SOUL IN THE RIGHT PLACE. THINK WITH AN OPEN MIND, AND LETS NOT JUDGE OTHER FOLKS BASED ON THEIR BELIEFS/LIFESTYLES/IDEAS. IT’S NOT ABOUT “YOU”…IT’S ABOUT UNDERSTANDING THOSE AROUND YOU.

“The choices are clear, we can argue and stand strong or relinquish control to a person that they love and hope that they will awaken before our demise.”
IT’S NOT ABOUT CONTROL. HOW ABOUT LEARNING TO UNDERSTAND EACHOTHER AND MEETING IN THE MIDDLE???

"My life experience tells me your first test should be on a situation that has minimal impact on your life."
HA! GOOD IDEA. AN EXAMPLE OF THIS WOULD BE TO DRIVE BY AN ABORTION CLINIC. SEE ALL THE LADIES OUTSIDE PROTESTING WITH PICTURES OF DEAD BABIES ON POSTERS. NOW, THINK ABOUT ALL THE LADIES INSIDE OF THAT CLINIC WHO HAD TO BE FACED WITH MAKING THAT DECISION TO EVEN BE THERE. THIS STATEMENT IS TELLING ME THAT WHAT YOU WOULD DO IS SEE AND UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES, BUT IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO JUDGE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am

Blackberrie the word is our blueprint for life. IF we choose to believe that. and I don't believe you have to be a Christian(lifestyle way of living) to go to the word for guidance. I've read in different bibles of different religions for different answers. but at the end of the day I believe that its a persons RELATIONSHIP NOT RELIGION or DENOMINATION that ultimately determines ones life ending or beginning. but like you said that's another topic for another day. and like Milkshake said im fixing ME(minding my own) in hopes im a good enough example for someone or people to follow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Wow that was DEEP! Who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:19 pm

blackberrie wrote:
Clearly you went to the bottom of the ocean with this one because it is 'DEEP'... so much so that there is nothing but crickets on the forum in regards to it... Laughing

If we don't stop postin to these DEEP posts, we are gonna be labelled as the "NERDS" or the "GEEKS" of T9M.

Apostle & Blackberrie - Ya'll are nerds! HA! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Someone should have a MJ celebration party so we can have these conversations face to face. I love talking to wise people!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:35 pm

milkshake what does that make you, because your wisdom &knowledge is everywhere on this message board. im trying to get on your level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:11 pm

The Apostle wrote:
milkshake what does that make you, because your wisdom &knowledge is everywhere on this message board. im trying to get on your level.

It’s easy to get on my level Apostle. When you're enjoying life, you're functioning at your highest level. Enjoyment depends more on your attitude than on your surroundings. To enjoy yourself, you don't need anything other than the will to do so. I choose to bring the power of enjoyment to all areas of my life to value and appreciate. In doing so you become more creative, more pleasant to be around, more positive and more resourceful when you're enjoying life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:21 pm

See darlinnicky5... THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAY (That was DEEP...)

Shocked .... exactly Apostle!!! Milkshake know she is full of all kinds of wisdom. I see that through and through on this forum.... I guess this makes her Queen of the Nerds!!! lol! .... BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN MILKSHAKE YOU HAVE SAID IT JUST RIGHT GIRL!!!!! I LIKE THAT RESPONSE GIRL. THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT... YES ONE SHOULD ENJOY & LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!! cheers

Apostle I believe you are right... Yes the word is our BLUEPRINT for life. Do you remember a scripture in the bible about Paul when he basically says? (and I will paraphrase): "The very things I fight against doing... I do"... Well trust me I can relate to that scripture on many levels. There is more to the scripture but I will digress. Again this post is not about that. However, it just really is one of those post that will have your thought processes working... AND I'm with darlinnicky5 it's one of those conversations you want to have face to face with different people just to listen and observe and interject when you can... study ... I like that!!!

Last edited by blackberrie on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Milkshake: I find what you said to be very powerful.. I mean really I hate to sound like a milkshake groupy!! BUT honestly what you and Apostle are talking about on here is really WHERE IT IS. Yes I know this forum is about football but I like it when I run across topics like this as well. Honestly, I'm on and off of here and I read the other posts and I love to see the team members talking trash, giving encouragement and gearing each other up for 'PLAYING FOOTBALL'...

However, I also like to see what else is out here and read what others think about life in general. Your statement about "To enjoy yourself you don't need anything but the will to do so".... I like that! I really believe having this kind of attitude has saved my life. It keeps me out of unecessary drama. Drama has it's way of finding us some times when we least expect it. So I still find myself running into borderline Drama lately... But I have learned how to quickly turn from it because I found that if I continue to work on myself and make sure that I'm doing what is right, keeping myself positive and enjoying myself, others and life in general. I have become an even better person because of it. I have become a person who is happy with 'who' she is and I can allow others to be 'who' they are...

See sorealac.... look what you have started! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:55 pm

AND THAT....that's what that is Blackberrie!! Drama will always find a way to us, the difference is how we react to it. Speaking of drama and staying positive, I was on my way to work this morning and got pulled over for speeding. A dayum cop comes running out in the middle of the service road and waves me down to pull over. He got me on the radar for going 54 in a 40. It was early and I hadn't had my coffee yet and I was rushing to work so I really wasn't in a "happy-happy" mood yet and sho didn't have the energy to talk myself out of the ticket. But when i rolled down my window and gave him my license and registration....THIS MAN TOSSED HIS BIG A$$ RADAR GUN UP ON THE HOOD OF MY TRUCK like it was a stuffed teddy bear or something!!!! I about lost it! Does my hood like a dayum shelf for your big heavy a$$ radar gun Mr. Officer!?!?! I didn't even speak....I looked at him sideways...then I looked at that radar gun sideways..and I looked AGAIN...and he slowly ran his hand up the side of my truck and grabbed it off the hood and stuck it between his legs as he did whatever he had to do. BUT I WAS LIKE DAYUM!!! OK...I had to vent. LOL! Back to the regularly scheduled program....HA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:25 pm

lol! .... Please let us not talk about traffic tickets... OMGOODNESS!!!! ......
YEA!! That's that 'BS'... for real . Laughing

Last edited by blackberrie on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Love this Bro !! You done it again!!
Just to sum it up , You have to get your
house{self } togather first,and then and only
then will you be able to understand others
and what it takes to make things in life work
for you and yours. Thats how I look at life.
If you dont know who you are inside , how
can you expect the world to know the REAL YOU Question Question
Keep the post coming BRO !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness   Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness Empty

Back to top Go down

Man’s life’s frustration is based on his need to fix his counterpart’s consciousness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas9man Flag Football :: Welcome to the New Texas9man Forum-
Jump to: