Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Texas9man competitive?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Is Texas9man competitive? Empty
PostSubject: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:20 am

Many of us can think back to yesterday so I would like to ask the question with DPT winning three championships in a row.....Is Texas9man more competitive now or in past seasons when there were different champions each season? Do you think it will continue to get better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 am

I think that DPT is playing great FLAG FOOTBALL,right now the rest of the league is still adjusting to the flag football game,we have team like the Hotboys,Rotts,GVB,DPT,Roughnecks that have been playing for a while,people often leave their own team to join these teams cause of lack of commitment,maturity and winning from their previous teams,while i think that we have some up and coming teams like Franchise,Cowboys,Showtyme or even PA that may start to turn the tide of the powerhouse teams in the league,but until then we must not allow DPT to 4peat,

Here are some good teams that are no longer due to lack of commitment and other reasons

Nuff Said-most of the defense are starters on other teams in the league
Superthrowed-most talented team to ever grace 9man from what i know
Sess Squad-had outstanding first season,break up now had 2 teams in the final 4 last season
Garland Boys-Darn good QB and some pretty good receivers

Last edited by #14 jmcgee on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:12 am

Mcgee to answer your question, people leave because of philosophy. you can bring someone in the leauge, but we are not under contracts! If you want to leave you are allowed to, when leaders say "my way or the highway" then people leave. If Nino and I ran Franchise, like some other teams do, then we would have been broke up. Different strokes for different folks. All sucessful teams have a good core, and the rest are interchanged, or added. People will leave, stop complainning about that, and take a look at your core and see if you have a foundation to build an Empire on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:16 am

Foundation is key,not complaining about people leaving any team

Think that everybody in the league wants to win,but very few want to do what it takes to win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:19 am

Mcgee, you bring this up all the time, that is called complainning! Sometimes, what it takes is starting over! Its called rebuilding. Think about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:30 am

just answer Mark Jackson question,Crutch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:44 am

You asked a question too!

I think the leauge is very competitive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 am

Mark Jackson wrote:
Many of us can think back to yesterday so I would like to ask the question with DPT winning three championships in a row.....Is Texas9man more competitive now or in past seasons when there were different champions each season? Do you think it will continue to get better?

I believe T9Man is more competitive now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:49 am

guess we the only people that will respond,let see if we can get Alpha to respond and d nice must be working,no post from him today yet,lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:51 am

#14 jmcgee wrote:
I think that DPT is playing great FLAG FOOTBALL,right now the rest of the league is still adjusting to the flag football game,we have team like the Hotboys,Rotts,GVB,DPT,Roughnecks that have been playing for a while,people often leave their own team to join these teams cause of lack of commitment,maturity and winning from their previous teams,while i think that we have some up and coming teams like Franchise,Cowboys,Showtyme or even PA that may start to turn the tide of the powerhouse teams in the league,but until then we must not allow DPT to 4peat,

Here are some good teams that are no longer due to lack of commitment and other reasons

Nuff Said-most of the defense are starters on other teams in the league
Superthrowed-most talented team to ever grace 9man from what i know
Sess Squad-had outstanding first season,break up now had 2 teams in the final 4 last season
Garland Boys-Darn good QB and some pretty good receivers

Question for all the league,why not stay and build what you have,than jump to another team

League still adjusting to flag football? Man that sounds like an excuse! Football is football, when we came into the league 5 seasons ago we didn't know a thing about contact flag football! But what we do know is how to play football, whether its 4man, 5man, 8man and 9man. The league has gotten better every season. But Mcgee you are right about 1 thing. As long as teams keeps moving players n and out after every season then DPT will always come out on top! Take a good look at this upcoming season and look at all the player movement that has went on over the off-season. Then look at DPT, that's right the same cast will be back next season for the 4peat! Look luck to all the T9M teams that will try to stop us!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:57 am

We will still be here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:59 am

#14 jmcgee wrote:
guess we the only people that will respond,let see if we can get Alpha to respond and d nice must be working,no post from him today yet,lol

U know I got something to say about this! Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:09 pm

no comment...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:13 pm

D-Nice #8 DPT wrote:
#14 jmcgee wrote:

U know I got something to say about this! Lol

I think the competition n texas9man is very good but hey, our style of play is very good. Everyone who were already here should have had an advantage over us but i guess everyone can c dat all it takes is a good offense/defense n a qb to get it done. Now wht i do c is a lot of "I", selfishness n people going both ways da whole game. Dat is not goin 2 work n dis game, when ur team need u ur not goin 2 hve anything left when it counts. Team ball will alwayz win championships, alwayz. N da thing is, we r winning wit a smaller team than anyone in texas9man. Yeah teams r goin 2 try n stop us from a 4peat but they also tried on dat 3peat n everybody know how dat turned out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Sho Tyme will be here with our 10 people lol. we NOT going anywhere but UP. 4 peat deterred give that up now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:31 pm

The Apostle wrote:
Sho Tyme will be here with our 10 people lol. we NOT going anywhere but UP. 4 peat deterred give that up now.

DPT is ready cocked n loaded 2ward dat 4peat, stop us if u can.......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:58 pm

im lovin the competition...it was my first year and all.....but its time for another team to take over..... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 pm

lockdown#14 wrote:
im lovin the competition...it was my first year and all.....but its time for another team to take over..... cheers cheers cheers

How long can u hold ur breath? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:55 pm

BIG DAWG #2 DPT wrote:
lockdown#14 wrote:

until he past out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:19 pm

I think the league has gotting better year after year .
Has DPT won because of break ups ? Yes & No
Yes because some of the teams that won did split up
for some reason or another. Necks , Rotts
NO because they put on their shoes just like
we all did on Sundays ,but they won the games!!
There will be teams that have runs .We had ours
Hotboys had theirs and now DPT is the 3*Champs
of 9Man.
cheers cheers cheers
So lets stop CRYING and start trying to stop them
from a 4peat. That what should be going on instead
of all this CRYING . Just go out and take their crown!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:24 pm

D-Ray#33 wrote:
of 9Man.
cheers cheers cheers
from a 4peat
. That what should be going on instead

No No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:43 pm

D-Ray#33 wrote:
of 9Man.
cheers cheers cheers

Lol now how n the hell can you r yall stop us from winning another one! Hell u couldn't even stop us from winning 1....2....3. Now u done pissed us off! DPT the new goal is 5 ships n a MOFO row!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:48 pm

for those who have been around, we all know that only a few teams have dominated
Necks
Hotboyz
DPT
that trophy has not grace the presence of many other homes, maybe once and thats it....
the league from MFFL to Now is very much more competetive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:52 pm

D-Nice #8 DPT wrote:
D-Ray#33 wrote:
of 9Man.
cheers cheers cheers

Lol now how n the hell can you r yall stop us from winning another one! Hell u couldn't even stop us from winning 1....2....3. Now u done pissed us off! DPT the new goal is 5 ships n a MOFO row!!!

Well i know dis, it won't b da ruffnecks. Shhh, their qb is too sweet n too cool 2 beat us lol! n if i remember did ya'll even score on us the las few times we played? Don't worry, i'll wait.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:29 pm

BIG DAWG #2 DPT wrote:
lockdown#14 wrote:

WHERE DID I SAY DPT IN MY POST...ILL WAIT..... scratch scratch scratch ...DPT YALL GETTIN BESIDE YALL SELF...YALL R NOT UNBEATABLE.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Texas9man competitive?   Is Texas9man competitive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Texas9man competitive?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next