Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE AFC STILL THE BEST!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

THE AFC STILL THE BEST! Empty
PostSubject: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Should some of the AFC teams be moved to the NFC? Since the past 4 season the champion as come from the AFC. Of the 7 super bowls the AFC has won 5 and the NFC 2.

Last edited by D-Nice #8 DPT on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:02 pm

i think so if the cowboys ,rollers ,or PA want a chance to play in the superbowl they better go to the other side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Lets just say, its not easy in the NFC... don't get it twisted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 pm

ON THE LADIES SIDE IM JUST CURIOUS HOW THE NFC IS GOING TO BE NEXT SEASON Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:14 pm

I don't agree. The NFC actually beats AFC teams DPT just happen to be the number one team of the league. No disrespect to the rest of the AFC teams but if DPT was out the AFC then NFC would dominate. Let's give respect to the top two NFC teams NorthSide & Hot Boyz who have been every season dominating as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Last year it was the HH Goonz that got moved to the NFC. Who will it be this season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:26 pm

I say leave it like it is. Teams just gotta step up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:
I don't agree. The NFC actually beats AFC teams DPT just happen to be the number one team of the league. No disrespect to the rest of the AFC teams but if DPT was out the AFC then NFC would dominate. Let's give respect to the top two NFC teams NorthSide & Hot Boyz who have been every season dominating as well.

That's why there needs to be another top team added to the NFC. The Hotboys and Northside do their thing every season. The GVB was supposed to be that team but haven't stepped up to take that challenge. The AFC is Top heavy with DPT, Franchise, Cowboys and Rotts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:

How do you figure??
AFC- DPT, Franchise, Cowboys, Rotts, PA, Roughnecks,All Day
NFC- Northside, Hotboys, GVB, still to be determine, Gottem Coach, Wolves, who else. AFC looks pretty stong, on the top. At least coming from last season. Sho-tyme, Westsiders, Goonz, BlueChips, none made the playoffs, they might be back next season, but this season did not happen.

Afc had 8 teams end up 500 or less
Nfc had 13 teams end up 500 or less
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:36 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
i think so if the cowboys ,rollers ,or PA want a chance to play in the superbowl they better go to the other side

YOU WOULD LIKE 4 US TO MOVE HUU.... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:05 pm

lockdown#14 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

YOU WOULD LIKE 4 US TO MOVE HUU.... lol! lol! lol! lol!
playing yall in the big game would be crunk .beating yall in the playoff well yall know the rest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Now come on.....Don't act like the AFC was beating the NFC where you can go down the list and add teams to your AFC best list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey we went udnefeated in the NFC, so that is why i used my list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:
i cant say that only hotboys ,northside GVB and sho-tyme when they get back on track
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:57 pm

FOXIE #30 wrote:
ON THE LADIES SIDE IM JUST CURIOUS HOW THE NFC IS GOING TO BE NEXT SEASON Suspect

Since no one responded to your quote foxie I will.... Im curious to know too... cause the NFC was popping and competitive..... cheers cheers cheers cheers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:04 am

Let me ask this question? If someone else in the AFC would have made it to the Ship would they have won? NO! I feel like we need to bring back the Pro Bowl and make it worth bragging rights are something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:08 am

Mark Jackson wrote:
Let me ask this question? If someone else in the AFC would have made it to the Ship would they have won? NO! I feel like we need to bring back the Pro Bowl and make it worth bragging rights are something.

I SECOND DAT THERE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:27 am

Mark Jackson wrote:

WOW REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 am

jrod13 wrote:
Mark Jackson wrote:

WOW REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
mark have lost his damn mind being that he was a big rotts fan he should know about the AFC right mark ,the champs will always come out of the AFC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 pm

You know what Bishop you are correct Dang! I may need to come with a new topic called " Will the NFC ever win a Championship anytime soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Mark how can you say that AFC would have lost
if DPT wouldnt have been there. We beat ,GVB,HHG,
and evrybody saw not one,not two,but three of
our TD's were taken away when we played the
HOTboys.12-6 was the score so I really think
you may need to think this one over lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:32 pm

D Ray I know you are a RoughNeck fan but maybe the rest of your boys need to share that same passion and maybe we can really take the RoughNecks serious. You guys have been around along time but you know today times only want to know what's been going on in the present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:07 pm

What ? Please !! Every team in this league know
who and what we have done in this league and
old. We lost three games DPT,Cowboys,and Hotboys
what do you mean. Who do you play for ? I used
to think Rotts now you're riding Hotboys pick one.
Like I said we will line up with anyone and beat that
A**. So dont take us serious ,and see what happens
to you and what ever team you're riding this year.
Not a Fan but a PLAYER !!! Which are YOU Question Question Question
The only Team that can say anything to me Is DPT !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 pm

AFC is definitely strong but don't sleep on the NFC b/c we traded Doom of the AFC to the NFC and Pure Athletes of the NFC to the AFC, which team did what regardless of scheduling and im just saying, look closely fellas. Not a diss to either team just giving a perspective. Regular season is a tune up as DPT states b/c the bigger picture is playoffs and The Superbowl. Hotboyz win the tournament and DPT wins the Superbowl, AFC teams beat good NFC teams and NFC teams beat good AFC teams during the season. Overall there's only one way to determine and pretty much it's who one The big game for that season and I know people will say how can you base it off that b/c it's just one game and others could have been off their game on another day but that's why your crowned The Champs b/c you show up at the right time yelling out crown me like in a game of checkers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 pm

D-Ray your are on some other stuff with that Roughneck vs. Hotboyz game. Boi I tell you excuses are like a#$holes everyone has them, take your lumps and keep pushing....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE AFC STILL THE BEST!   THE AFC STILL THE BEST! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE AFC STILL THE BEST!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas9man Flag Football :: Welcome to the New Texas9man Forum-
Jump to: