Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cavs land Shaq for Wallace

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cavs land Shaq for Wallace Empty
PostSubject: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:36 am

The Cleveland Cavaliers have reached an agreement in principle to acquire Phoenix Suns center Shaquille O誰eal, multiple sources involved in the talks told Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday night.

Cleveland will send Ben Wallace, Sasha Pavlovic, the 46th pick in Thursday痴 draft and cash to the Suns for O誰eal.

Cleveland and Phoenix were both juggling multiple trade possibilities with other teams, with the Cavs involved with as many as six trade scenarios.

Yet the disappointing Eastern Conference finals loss to the Orlando Magic left Cavs GM Danny Ferry with incredible pressure to accumulate talent around James in the final season prior to his 2010 free agency. James has blessed the O誰eal trade, especially because it should give his overmatched frontline a chance to compete with Dwight Howard in the playoffs. Ferry and Phoenix GM Steve Kerr are close friends and had talked off and on about a Shaq deal since the February trade deadline.

O誰eal, 37, makes $21 million next season, and the Suns were determined to move him in a package that would save them money. Wallace made $14 million and could take a buyout to retire, and only $1.5 million of Pavlovic痴 $4.9 million salary is guaranteed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 am

If Boston comes back totally healthy next season ...this won't help Cleveland at all !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 am

Big O wrote:
If Boston comes back totally healthy next season ...this won't help Cleveland at all !

You got that right, buddy.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil GET SOME Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:55 am

all that does not matter Laker will win it again next season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:24 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:

YEA, OK.... Rolling Eyes No Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Big O wrote:

Why are they tryin to trade Rondo and Allen then study study study study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Because Boston tryna clear up cap space. And then lets not forget they got Starbury to push the point and score 20 plus. And lets not base this off his performance this season because we all know he missed almost a whole season.

Lakers will not win again. Orlando layed down for the Lakers like that WG did for Kobe up in Denver, Colorado. I hear Orlando tryna file sexual harrasment charges now.

Last but not least, good move Cavs... if only you would've done it before the trade deadline you would have you a championship. But its in the bag next season...

Can YOU DIGG IT!!!

Last edited by I Am Legend, Gv Boyz #31 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:03 pm

This just in...

Vince Carter headed to Orlando for Skip to my Lou(Rafer Alston), Tony Battie(SOC Golden Bear), and COurtney Lee...

I think I should retract my statement from moments ago...

Stay Tuned...

Last edited by I Am Legend, Gv Boyz #31 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Damn Fool you know your hoops b/c Shaq with Lebron will revitalize him and truth be told Shaq was a beast this year just not the normal Shaq like stats but were still beast stats.

Vince is still a key asset to any team but they will both compliment each other Orlando that is. Can't wait to see the East this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:08 pm

I Am Legend, Gv Boyz #31 wrote:
This just in...

Vince Carter headed to Orlando for Skip to my Lou(Rafer Alston), Tony Battie(SOC Golden Bear), and COurtney Lee...

I think I should retract my statement from moments ago...

Stay Tuned...
thats a good trade vince going there , but the lakers will win it again next season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 pm

bogreen wrote:
Big O wrote:

Why are they tryin to trade Rondo and Allen then study study study study

Rondo is becoming a pain in the seat ! If he just plays ball it's all good.

Ray ain't going nowhere unless: it's to get one of the free agents next year or a talented young player with the same skill level he has

The kid from Tennesse-Martin may spell "good bye Rondo"

I'd trade or try and get David Lee from the Knicks and get rid of "Big Baby"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:14 am

Orlando, Cleveland, and Boston are all gonna be better next season. Should be fun to watch the playoffs again, to see who gets to lose to the Lakers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:49 am

T.Bishop #21 wrote:

Got that right and Kobe is the best player in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cavs land Shaq for Wallace   Cavs land Shaq for Wallace Empty

Back to top Go down

Cavs land Shaq for Wallace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas9man Flag Football :: Welcome to the New Texas9man Forum-
Jump to: