Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mike jackson Died?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:02 pm

dang dang dang, Sad Crying or Very sad pale ...this saddens me for serious
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:11 pm

He's not dead, he wasn't breathing but they got him back. Its not official...
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:13 pm

thats good to hear...
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:18 pm

they say he in a coma
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:21 pm

If mike dies Im were my beat it jacket, and my glove tomorrow in this 108 temperature. That’s a true fan!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A
The only man I knew that could turn a thug to a punk!!! Sad

o $hit its mike!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:25 pm

well its now official, where will you be tomorrow J Toney cause i would like to supply water for you so that we may be able to keep you in 9man...
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Sad Sad Sad OMG...3 CELEBRITIES IN 2 DAYS. ED MCMANN, FARAH FAUCETT AND NOW MICHAEL JACKSON......
GOD BLESS THEIR FAMILIES... Sad

Last edited by Mrs Hammer on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 pm

The GREATEST OF ALL TIME !!!
May GOD bless his soul and family
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Yep he died and was pronounced dead with cardiac arrest a short while ago...
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Wow! I never thought this day would come. I didn't think it would bother me as much as it has. I remember dancing my @ss off in front of company, while they all laughed. This sucks! Dad told me, "Seeing your idols die, is simply a sign of age." I'm only 34. Can anyone imagine losing, Michael Jordan? Magic Johnson? Emmitt Smith? Dad said this to me when I watched Walter Payton break down in an interview, where he admitted having a terminal (liver) disease. Time to pull out some Billie Jean. #40
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Wonders why people cry and get emotional when a celebrity dies.....it's not like you was kicking it with him yesterday or nothing......remember...it's supposed to be a joyous time now........
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:32 pm

face wrote:
well its now official, where will you be tomorrow J Toney cause i would like to supply water for you so that we may be able to keep you in 9man...

THANKS FACE! GOOD LOOKING OUT!!! O BY THE WAY BRING THAT BIG GIRL ON YOUR AVITAR, BECAUSE I MAY NEED SOMETHING TO SIT ON. jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 pm

When someone or something excited you, especially as a kid. It bookmarks your life. I'm not crying over here. It's just shocking. Kinda in disbelief. I know entertainers are just that, but this kid grew up in the industry. To die prematurely is sad. Parents shouldn't bury their kids. You know? #40
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Im truly thankful for being able to witness the legendary music, performances, and life of Michael Jackson. He inspired and revolutionized the world. When I was thinking of my flag football name, THRILLER popped out because of the enormous impact the CD and video had on myself and the nation. Michael Jackson may have passed but his legacy will be immortal.
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Big Oscar #40 PLAYMAKERS wrote:
When someone or something excited you, especially as a kid. It bookmarks your life. I'm not crying over here. It's just shocking. Kinda in disbelief. I know entertainers are just that, but this kid grew up in the industry. To die prematurely is sad. Parents shouldn't bury their kids. You know? #40

So true.....
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:39 am

It hurts my spirit to hear he has passed away. I remember when he did the "MOONWALK" at the Grammy's. It was the coolest thing to hit the world. I remember practicing it all day and nite. Everybody in Junior High School was talking about it the next day. I get chills now just thinkin bout it. Michael Jackson touched everyone in the world who knew or heard about him. May he rest is peace, but never ever be forgotten !!!! king king king king
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:04 am

SAME HERE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN SO IT HURTS ME OF COURSE I DIDNT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY BUT HIS MUSIC TOUCHED EVERYBODY.I THINK NOW HE FINALLY GOT THE I THINK PEACE HE NEVER HAD ON EARTH RIP Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:12 am

bogreen wrote:
It hurts my spirit to hear he has passed away. I remember when he did the "MOONWALK" at the Grammy's. It was the coolest thing to hit the world. I remember practicing it all day and nite. Everybody in Junior High School was talking about it the next day. I get chills now just thinkin bout it. Michael Jackson touched everyone in the world who knew or heard about him. May he rest is peace, but never ever be forgotten !!!! king king king king

Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: yeah he gone   Mike jackson Died? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:59 am

HEY I'M A LITTLE OLDER THAN YOU GUYS, AND I REMEMBER WHEN THE JACKSON FIVE FIRST CAME OUT, I WAS ABOUT SEVEN BEING FROM JACKSON MS, I THOUGHT THEY WERE FROM JACKSON ALSO, BOY MICHEAL HAD THE PRETTIEST FRO I EVER SEEN!!!!!!! HEY I WILL ALWAYS BE A MICHEAL JACKSON FAN!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Mike is gone   Mike jackson Died? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:01 am

Wow he was my first love! He will be missed but he left us so much!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:11 am

THAT JUST LET US ALL KNOW THAT EVERYDAY IS NOT PROMISE TO US....WE JUST NEED TO BE THANKFUL THAT WE ARE STILL HERE AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 am

What sad news, I am in shock!!!
What an entertainer and an Icon. I was lucky enough to see him in concert and was amazed by his dedication and enjoyment in his work. When I received a record player for christmas my first album was thriller (Still have it after 20years) I remember when the Bad video was released it was like watching a movie. It was played on channel 11, 8, Mtv, VH1. For an african american male to cross over like that it was amazing. He will be missed.

Lets just do what mike says: Gotta leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf and just enjoy yourself. Life ain't so bad at all when you're living off the wall!!

We love you Mike!!

Jennifer
P.S. Off The Wall, the greatest
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 am

Sadly, I was in denial the whole day... I still simply find it hard to fathom. Like so many of you have stated this man touched many lives. The country "watched him grow up" basically in every sense of the statement. jrod13 also said that he thinks that Michael finally got the peace he never had on earth. I kind of believe that as well. My sister and I talked about how he just didn't seem to be happy with 'who he was'... since he kept changing his appearance like he did. Nevertheless, he was a great Entertainer and he will be truly missed.

**** WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID:**** FOXIE how profound of you to make such a statement. What YOU have said is so true... So very very true. I believe what you said down to the core of who I am. I can receive that and I will continue to do just that!!!
Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am

Man, I been looking at Mikes video all night and Mike was a smooth katt. That video for "The Way You Make Me Feel" is whats up... I know we all got a different Micheal moment. But for me and my other 3 brothers growing up we loved some Mike. Whenever Mike did a dance, or move, or whatever... we would go find Two Sweet or my Uncle Emanuel(most of you know him as PrimeTime frm the Roughnecks) and they would teach us. If you think about it, all this breaking came from Mike first and we still doing it til this day.

Last edited by I Am Legend, Gv Boyz #31 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mike jackson Died? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike jackson Died?   Mike jackson Died? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike jackson Died?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas9man Flag Football :: Welcome to the New Texas9man Forum-
Jump to: