Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R.I.P. Paul Quinn College

Go down 
AuthorMessage

R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:22 pm

To all the Quinnites, just a heads up to let you know that Paul Quinn lost it's accredidation, today at 12:00.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm

yeah, man we lost Mike and Da Quinn on the same day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am

i remember when it was call Bishop college
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:

LMAO, but that is so true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:46 pm

I don't think you remember that. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:40 pm

BigTightTheCowboy#87 wrote:
To all the Quinnites, just a heads up to let you know that Paul Quinn lost it's accredidation, today at 12:00.

Oh my, I have some friends in thats in their Master Programs and teacher certification programs over there!! Man, we just can't keep it together!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:11 pm

We cant blame the man this time though. Every year somebody get caught stealling money from the school and it caught up with them. Its just sad that the students now has to go through it. I know that school doesnt look ike much but it gave some people hope and i have met some very close friends there. i mean Some of the guys in the league met thier wives there. Da Quinn changed a lot of people lives and i'm proud that i was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Man we went through the same thing when I
was there in 92-95.They got back on track ,
but now I see history repeating it self. Damn
I hate to see this again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:50 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
lol! U OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THAT? IT STILL LOOK THE SAME AS IT DID 17 YRS AGO. ITS IN THE HOOD SO U KNOW EVERYBODY PARENTS WENT THERE. O KNOW MY MOM DID. BUT ANYWHO, Y'ALL SEE HOW US WILMER-HUTCHINS PEOPLE FEEL. SOME GREEDY MFs ALWAYS FUKIN UP SOMETHING! D@MN! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Paul Quinn College   R.I.P.  Paul Quinn College Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Paul Quinn College
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas9man Flag Football :: Welcome to the New Texas9man Forum-
Jump to: