Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! Empty
PostSubject: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Yo!! My bro Bo can say something back to me! Even #2 Sweet milk can say something back to me, because this is his team and he has been with the team from the beginning. You nigg@ (T bishop) can't say $hit! You always were on garbage teams! You are straight garbage! My man Chris from Game time fired you from the co-ed team right (something about you being soft)? Dpt was going to let you go for next season, but James felt sorry for your a$$ because no one would pick you up! My bad tru killer would have picked you up (garbage player on a garbage team)!!! you are trash!!! You are the John Sally of the 9man! You hop on a good team and steal you a championship, and talk $hit like you have always been with the team! Fu@king sad !!!!! I knew your were garbage when I played that 5on5 tournament with you and you sent a woman in the game to guard your man!! You were screaming that you were tired!! Tired of getting your a$$ burned! How can you call your self a man by sending in a woman to guard a man 1 on 1! Bro you need to tuck your penis, and sit down when you pee! Fu@king Joke!!! Sweet milk this is the nigg@ you want to go to war with against me!!!! Fu@king Joke!

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A

DPT killer!
Payback I knew that Austin Nigg@ from way back! Knew I was strap with macks, knew I wouldn't play that! All you old player trying to advance, its all over now take it like a man! nigg@s looking like Larry Holmes flabby and sick, trying to player hate on my $hit, you can eat a fat di@k! (Hoping my tru mother Fu2kers know! This is the realist $hit I ever wrote!!! Against all odds)!!!

Last edited by J.TONEY15 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:36 pm

DAAAAAAAAUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 pm

this - - - - - j.toney aka i cant throw is a clown .Feel sorry for me are you serious ,now it been proven that you are really on drugs ,go back to eating grass cause QB is not your thing even your own teammates was talking about you after you throw there season into the dirt 4th down and you throw the ball in the dirt . You dont want to talk about soft because on your team you got a few, catch some of them cowboys alone and they - - - - - up Big O and country them some real cats ,dont really know the twins like that but the rest some hoes. You talk about i sent a girl in - - - - - if i am tired homeboy i am tired and she didnt garud a man she was on a woman .J.Toney you are trash cause in other league you be getting burnt ,you speak on my old teams i played with PA and we only had one bad season and supa-thowed was one of the hottest team when we came in . J.toney aka dirty player you are truly a joke your whole life has been a joke here is a question i want you and everybody to think about if you didnt start the cowboys team would you be there QB next season .You see what the other cowboys squad did with you ,and the westsiders did the same thang .Team will NEVER WHEN A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH A GUY LIKE J.TONEY AT QB and stop biting people too you are to old for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm

come on guys. (in my micheal jackson singing voice) we are the world we are the children come on guys join in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
this - - - - - j.toney aka i cant throw is a clown .Feel sorry for me are you serious ,now it been proven that you are really on drugs ,go back to eating grass cause QB is not your thing even your own teammates was talking about you after you throw there season into the dirt 4th down and you throw the ball in the dirt . You dont want to talk about soft because on your team you got a few, catch some of them cowboys alone and they - - - - - up Big O and country them some real cats ,dont really know the twins like that but the rest some hoes. You talk about i sent a girl in - - - - - if i am tired homeboy i am tired and she didnt garud a man she was on a woman .J.Toney you are trash cause in other league you be getting burnt ,you speak on my old teams i played with PA and we only had one bad season and supa-thowed was one of the hottest team when we came in . J.toney aka dirty player you are truly a joke your whole life has been a joke here is a question i want you and everybody to think about if you didnt start the cowboys team would you be there QB next season .You see what the other cowboys squad did with you ,and the westsiders did the same thang .Team will NEVER WHEN A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH A GUY LIKE J.TONEY AT QB and stop biting people too you are to old for that

COME ON WITH THAT BISHOP WE GOOD ITS A NEW SEASON THIS KIND OF STUFF CAN DIVIDE OUR TEAM.WE FINISHED 9-3 U CANT DO THAT WITH TRASH AT QB OH YEAH FYI WHEN U WAS GETTIN BEAT AGAINST ALL DAY YO SIDELINE WAS DOIN YOU THE SAME WAY SO PUMP YO BRAKES.I'M DEAD SERIOUS ONE OF YO O-LINEMAN SAID HELL PUT ME AT CORNER SO COOL DOWN AND SEE YOU NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Hoes, you come on the board calling people hoes, so the rest of the Cowboys are hoes????? and we nut up if you catch us alone, Ok bet that, catch me alone and we'll see who nuts up, as a matter of fact, when the season starts I'll come find you and we'll see who nuts up. I'm cool with everybody out their on Sundays, and I have respect for everyone that I come in contact with, I would never get on this board and call another man a Hoe. So if you can get on the board and call a man a Hoe, then you should have no problem calling that man a hoe to his face. I don't recall calling T Bishop or anyone on his team a Hoe. So my question to you is what makes the rest of the cowboys Hoes ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:04 am

DONT WORRY WE GONE HAVE A GOODTIME BEATIN UP ON (DPP)....THEY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:19 am

Man I wasn’t going to respond to this lil nigg@, but Fu@k it!! Bro I just killed you on the last post, why would you want more!!! No You must like being roasted by J.Toney! Well son I guess DADDY got to give it to you raw! Bishop if you want to go in my past as far as my team history you see that I have really over achieved with teams with less talent (Morrison and Westsiders), but some how we were always on top of our division scratch. D@mn playboy a trash player couldn’t have that kind of success in this league right: scratch: scratch ! I bet if we started a poll, and asked who would you take out off J.Toney and T. Bishop, who do you think would win? Lets see Rolling Eyes ! No freaking contest!! J.toney all day!! Besides you can't play any other position, and the positions you play you are so below average. The different is that people ask me to play with them, and you beg people to play with them. You would never be on my level hack No !! What are you talking about soft scratch ? I can't co-sign on another man's heart! I can only talk about me, and playboy I have no fear of nothing and that’s a very dangerous mix! And d@mn you don't remember that tournament scratch ? let me help you remember! you were covering a guy the whole game, and I guess when you decided to coward out to the sideline that guy went to the sideline also scratch scratch ? H@ll to the naw!! he was a man and he stayed on the field, while you sent a woman in to cover your man cat ! The woman was La kita from the dime pieces #10! if any body sees Kita, just ask her. fu@king Joke! I know I am wasting my time by talking to this lil nigg@, but DADDY had to spank his son for that disrespect! I don't want to talk to you no more hack!! I have a problem with that Austin nigg@ on your Team!!! T Bishop a*k*a bombs over Baghdad!!! You probably need to play LB next year! that’s okay you probably suck at that to!! hack!! Straight hack!!!

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A
I Think I really have a ploblem with that austin Ni@@a!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:21 am

j-toney everybody knows that I am the AUSTIN NI@@A you are talking about so if you got something you want to say to me on the message board well my friend I am listening. you don't have to go hard and young bishop. if you have a problem with this AUSTIN NI@@A then come at me and not Bishop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:27 am

jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

COME ON WITH THAT BISHOP WE GOOD ITS A NEW SEASON THIS KIND OF STUFF CAN DIVIDE OUR TEAM.WE FINISHED 9-3 U CANT DO THAT WITH TRASH AT QB OH YEAH FYI WHEN U WAS GETTIN BEAT AGAINST ALL DAY YO SIDELINE WAS DOIN YOU THE SAME WAY SO PUMP YO BRAKES.I'M DEAD SERIOUS ONE OF YO O-LINEMAN SAID HELL PUT ME AT CORNER SO COOL DOWN AND SEE YOU NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!
pump your brakes cause everbody talk , things have been said about you too....................................right j.toney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:08 am

J.TONEY15 wrote:
Man I wasn’t going to respond to this lil nigg@, but Fu@k it!! Bro I just killed you on the last post, why would you want more!!! No You must like being roasted by J.Toney! Well son I guess DADDY got to give it to you raw! Bishop if you want to go in my past as far as my team history you see that I have really over achieved with teams with less talent (Morrison and Westsiders), but some how we were always on top of our division scratch. D@mn playboy a trash player couldn’t have that kind of success in this league right: scratch: scratch ! I bet if we started a poll, and asked who would you take out off J.Toney and T. Bishop, who do you think would win? Lets see Rolling Eyes ! No freaking contest!! J.toney all day!! Besides you can't play any other position, and the positions you play you are so below average. The different is that people ask me to play with them, and you beg people to play with them. You would never be on my level hack No !! What are you talking about soft scratch ? I can't co-sign on another man's heart! I can only talk about me, and playboy I have no fear of nothing and that’s a very dangerous mix! And d@mn you don't remember that tournament scratch ? let me help you remember! you were covering a guy the whole game, and I guess when you decided to coward out to the sideline that guy went to the sideline also scratch scratch ? H@ll to the naw!! he was a man and he stayed on the field, while you sent a woman in to cover your man cat ! The woman was La kita from the dime pieces #10! if any body sees Kita, just ask her. fu@king Joke! I know I am wasting my time by talking to this lil nigg@, but DADDY had to spank his son for that disrespect! I don't want to talk to you no more hack!! I have a problem with that Austin nigg@ on your Team!!! T Bishop a*k*a bombs over Baghdad!!! You probably need to play LB next year! that’s okay you probably suck at that to!! hack!! Straight hack!!!

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A
I Think I really have a ploblem with that austin Ni@@a!
you back at it again drugs kill homeboy.You talk about starting a poll ahead you think i give a damn about a poll. dont no team want j.toney aka no arm having man at qb for them ,5man ,coed ,or 9man you will never win a championship as long as you are the qb the day you win a 9man championship i will stop play 9man .Back to this tournament i was scoring touchdowns all day you showed up and caught one diving pass ,and i see you talking about that under thrown pass you toss your WR didnt even know the ball was under thrown he just adjust to it before i did ,he made good play .On your level get on mines how many championship have you won . dude you are the wackest 9man qb out there damn and you talk about beg i tell you this i will never beg to be on any team you or on especially with you at qb ,to the ground throwing - - - - - fool j.toney aka i thought you was open man when will you learn DUDES LIKE YOU CANT PLAY QUATERBACK DAMN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:22 am

duke21 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Hoes, you come on the board calling people hoes, so the rest of the Cowboys are hoes????? and we nut up if you catch us alone, Ok bet that, catch me alone and we'll see who nuts up, as a matter of fact, when the season starts I'll come find you and we'll see who nuts up. I'm cool with everybody out their on Sundays, and I have respect for everyone that I come in contact with, I would never get on this board and call another man a Hoe. So if you can get on the board and call a man a Hoe, then you should have no problem calling that man a hoe to his face. I don't recall calling T Bishop or anyone on his team a Hoe. So my question to you is what makes the rest of the cowboys Hoes ??
i forgot to mention earlier big tight he a real dude too number 21 i really dont know you so i really cant speak out on you too ,but here is my reason behind what i said when a few of the cowboys are around some more cowboys they started talking kinda feeling their nuts ,but when they were along they didnt have anything to say .i am talking about football trash talk i seen that happen 2times this past season .but we can talk anytime before AUG 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:38 am

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

pump your brakes cause everbody talk , things have been said about you too....................................right j.toney

ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE I'M STILL NEW TO THE LEAGUE BUT FOR THE MOST PART I HELD MY OWN SO IF SOMETHIN WAS SAID ABOUT ME IT COULDNT BE TOO BAD.I WILL TRY TO DO BETTER NEXT YEAR THATS KINDA LOW OF YOU CAUSE I NEVER NAME DROPPED OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M STILL BETTER THEN YOU lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:03 am

James Rogers (DPT) wrote:
j-toney everybody knows that I am the AUSTIN NI@@A you are talking about so if you got something you want to say to me on the message board well my friend I am listening. you don't have to go hard and young bishop. if you have a problem with this AUSTIN NI@@A then come at me and not Bishop.

Well, well James! I was get tired of roasted your son Pinocchio (T.bishop), so I am happy his father Geppetto has came to get some of this hot fire. Your son has been very disrespectful, so I had to clean his a$$ up and let him know he's not a real player in this league! He’s just a boy made of wood trying to find a team were he can hide his less than average skills!!! But James you know this isn't about bishop! Its about me and that Austin Nigg@! O wait you are from Austin Surprised !! So, it's about you and me!! I don't need to say nothing, because you and I know what’s going on Twisted Evil Twisted Evil !!! I n the words of the greatest rapper (Pac)(revenge is the sweetest thing next to getting pu$$y!) And it will be so sweet (ness)! Very Happy . But your boy is awake and focus now, and I will take on the role as the DPT killer! Any league you are in I will be there! I don’t care if you in the men’s league, co-ed league, and women’s league I don't give a freak, because I will be there! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil You just woke up a sleeping giant No ! Use to be my homie! Use to be my ace! Now I want to beat the $hit out of DPT!

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*k*a
Wounded tiger!! This is a very dangerous animal!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:25 am

jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE I'M STILL NEW TO THE LEAGUE BUT FOR THE MOST PART I HELD MY OWN SO IF SOMETHIN WAS SAID ABOUT ME IT COULDNT BE TOO BAD.I WILL TRY TO DO BETTER NEXT YEAR THATS KINDA LOW OF YOU CAUSE I NEVER NAME DROPPED OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M STILL BETTER THEN YOU lol! lol! lol!

How did you here something from me lil nigg@! I don't talk to punks! J.Toney no(homo)!! Them d@mn twins balled this season! scratch . I don't know were you got that $hit from hack!!! are you mad cause I told everybody about your coward move in the co-ed tournament! I know the twins would never pull that punk $hit! Tuck your penis and sit down and pee punk!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:44 am

I didn't mean to post here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 am

jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

man you alright twin your sorry QB tried to put me on blast and then you co-sgin by saying my teammates said something about me the truth is everybody talks about there own teammate .i hear alot but i never say anything ,its funny you and your man come on here and say that and its happening in yalls own camp

Last edited by T.Bishop #21 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:43 am

J.TONEY15 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

How did you here something from me lil nigg@! I don't talk to punks! J.Toney no(homo)!! Them d@mn twins balled this season! scratch . I don't know were you got that $hit from hack!!! are you mad cause I told everybody about your coward move in the co-ed tournament! I know the twins would never pull that punk $hit! Tuck your penis and sit down and pee punk!!!!!
i guess you forgot the day yall lost first round of the playoff and in the parking lot everybody was sitting and talking on the back of my truck dont - - - - - up now if you said it you said it my boy p-air and lil quez can vouch for me ,and mad about a play that you are making up hell no , BUT EVERYBODY IN 9MAN CAN SEE THAT YOU CANT PLAY QB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:59 am

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

man you alright twin your sorry QB tried to put me on blast and then you co-sgin by saying my teammates said something about me the truth is everybody talks about there own teammate .i hear alot but i never say anything ,its funny you and your man come on here and say that and its happening in yalls own camp

The thing I love about our team is that we stick together! You come to our sideline and you don't see no negative people, or no cancers. We fell short this year, but ever body knows that we are the next champs in this league. The reason is that we have good team chemistry, and we enjoy playing with each other! So with all this $hit you are trying to say can't break up this family chump!!!! Like the saying GOES " If you AINT a Cowboy you AINT $hit" cheers cheers !!! The official team of the Team 9 man cheers

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A
D@MN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A COWBOY!!!

SAVE tHAT aUSTIN NIGG@ FOR ME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:17 pm

J.TONEY15 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

The thing I love about our team is that we stick together! You come to our sideline and you don't see no negative people, or no cancers. We fell short this year, but ever body knows that we are the next champs in this league. The reason is that we have good team chemistry, and we enjoy playing with each other! So with all this $hit you are trying to say can't break up this family chump!!!! Like the saying GOES " If you AINT a Cowboy you AINT $hit" cheers cheers !!! The official team of the Team 9 man cheers

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A
D@MN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A COWBOY!!!

SAVE tHAT aUSTIN NIGG@ FOR ME!
but your trying to tell me my teammate are talking about me behind my back. get out of here with that, you have brought out the old T.Bishop homeboy keep talking i like that kinds - - - - -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:31 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
J.TONEY15 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

i guess you forgot the day yall lost first round of the playoff and in the parking lot everybody was sitting and talking on the back of my truck dont - - - - - up now if you said it you said it my boy p-air and lil quez can vouch for me ,and mad about a play that you are making up hell no , BUT EVERYBODY IN 9MAN CAN SEE THAT YOU CANT PLAY QB

D@mn playboy I got my own truck! Why would I want to pull some gay $hit and sit in the back of your Truck! I have never hung around with you in the parking lot!! You are to hack for me to be seen with in public! Who the h@ll is p-air and lil quez scratch.You must of had a dream about this $hit, because this never happen in real life! this Nigg@ must be dreaming about me! So fu@king gay!!! Play boy I would never hang with you in the parking lot! I heard of nigg@ lying on there di@ks, but lying about hanging with a nigg@! That's really fu@king Gay!! Nigg@ its Saturday go watch the LOGO channel! Gay!! reallY gay bishop!!!

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A
I NEVER WILL HANG WITH T.BISHOP (SUPER GAY)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:43 pm

J.TONEY15 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
J.TONEY15 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
jrod13 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:

D@mn playboy I got my own truck! Why would I want to pull some gay $hit and sit in the back of your Truck! I have never hung around with you in the parking lot!! You are to hack for me to be seen with in public! Who the h@ll is p-air and lil quez scratch.You must of had a dream about this $hit, because this never happen in real life! this Nigg@ must be dreaming about me! So fu@king gay!!! Play boy I would never hang with you in the parking lot! I heard of nigg@ lying on there di@ks, but lying about hanging with a nigg@! That's really fu@king Gay!! Nigg@ its Saturday go watch the LOGO channel! Gay!! reallY gay bishop!!!

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A
I NEVER WILL HANG WITH T.BISHOP (SUPER GAY)
this dude really is nuts iwasnt haging around you people was talking at my truck,your wack - - - - - walk up and start talking on how to beat dpt and - - - - - damn j.toney i thought you was a real - - - - - at first but know you are truly weak cant stick behind what you say alot of guys from dpt was over pair and lil quez they play for PA ,you was doing a whole bumch of talking in my 2pac voice from the moive juice this - - - - - scared and you speak of gay wearing them damn tights is gay homo so you need yo chill out with that and you say i got my own truck so what i can give a damn about your truck is that all you got j.toney aka i almost had you man ,wack - - - - - QB i am about to really start airing you out so you might want to chill i got the inside scoop on you lil mama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:57 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ....NEXT SEASON CAN'T COME FAST ENUFF.......WHOEVER DOIN THE SCHEDULING PLEASE LETS US PLAY THESE DPP'S....WHEN WE BOOT EM IN THEY A$$ ALL THEY GONE SAY IS..."IT AINT THE PLAYOFF'S"... pale pale pale ...KEEP IT UP FELLAS A LIL TALK NEVER HURT... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:49 pm

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS CANT NOBODY EVER EVER EVER "IN MY CHRIS TUCKER VOICE" SAY I SAID N E THING BAD ABOUT A COWBOYS TEAMATE.MATTER OF FACT I HAV ALOT ENEMIES IN 9MAN YOU KNOW GUYS DONT LIKE YOU CAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAY ON THE BOARD"LAME"SO I KNOW MY NAME WILL NEVER COME UP IN BACK STABBING!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:09 pm

My apologies T9Man family. I was wrong and out of line for that post.

Last edited by James Rogers (DPT) on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!   T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

T. Bishop are YOU freaking serious!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas9man Flag Football :: Welcome to the New Texas9man Forum-
Jump to: