Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday's Funny Story from VA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friday's Funny Story from VA Empty
PostSubject: Friday's Funny Story from VA   Friday's Funny Story from VA EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:40 am

So TO, Big Show, TouchDown Jimmy and myself are in the rental car headed to the hotel when Jimmy tells us this story.......

He's on the plane talking to the dudes next to him and right before they land the dude asks him so why are you coming here again. Jimmy says I'm playing flag football this weekend. The dude then says, "when I was in Charlotte earlier today I was waiting with a guy who was headed this way to play flag football too." The dude when folds open his magazine and pulls out an 8 x 10 of Ken Dawg....AKA.....Apostle autographed on the back with these words "Love and Tenderness.....Kendrick".....lol....and its the same picture he has for his avatar....lol....and when confronted he admitted he had been passing out pictures all over the airport.....lol....
Back to top Go down

Friday's Funny Story from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday's Funny Story from VA   Friday's Funny Story from VA EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:47 am

rental car should be more like rental van with yalls big asses on there lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Friday's Funny Story from VA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas9man Flag Football :: Welcome to the New Texas9man Forum-
Jump to: