Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

there is a new beast coming to town

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

there is a new beast coming to town Empty
PostSubject: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:27 pm

to every one in the league there will be a new era in texas 9 man starting aug 9 the silverbacks have
finally escaped (r.i.p. jabori)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

If your team are the same Silverbacks I'm think of...you guys are coming along way to play some football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:54 pm

yea man we broke out the zoo they caught one of us but it was a long commute feasting on any and
everything in our path to get to texas 9 man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:54 pm

jamelsha wrote:
to every one in the league there will be a new era in texas 9 man starting aug 9 the silverbacks have

We hear that same ol shat every season! Bring it on pimpn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:14 pm

hey guy im not here for the thrash talk but we will be ready for any and everybody sir so there is no fear
from my squad and if you fell a lil scared its ok people are afraid of the unknown fell me so to you sir we
are ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:22 pm

oh and be careful what u wish for sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Forget what D-Nice is sayin, he likes to put up a strong front. Me, I'm scared. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 pm

jamelsha wrote:
hey guy im not here for the thrash talk but we will be ready for any and everybody sir so there is no fear
from my squad and if you fell a lil scared its ok people are afraid of the unknown fell me so to you sir we
are ready
You have to be jocolor jocolor jocolor
And like them ol cats say you don't have to be scared to get your welcome in to Th league. I know the schedule makers will nt put yall new pups on the BIG DOGS schedule but if they do you remember what you have said. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Everyone pays rent playboy. EVERYONE!!!!! king king king
Ps. If you wasn't on here to talk thrash you wouldn't have post this,lets be real bruh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:47 pm

jamelsha wrote:

All I gotta say is I like the talent you guys have assembled over there. A young exciting fresh new breed of talent. Kinda remind me of when ShoTyme first came into the league and was known as the Playmakers. Yeah, some of ya'll don't remember that. SHows who the old young heads are. But don't get it twisted these youngs guy have dominated on teams in t9M before. Now they are just back together... reunited!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 pm

jamelsha wrote:

BRING IT.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:04 pm

MAN WHO THE HEL???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm

If I heard correctly this new team The Silverbacks will have a loaded receiver cast ......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: good luck   there is a new beast coming to town EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:30 pm

GOOD LUCK FELLAS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 am

ain't nutin28 wrote:
If I heard correctly this new team The Silverbacks will have a loaded receiver cast ......

-----.......----......--> (To the house again)....lol...inside joke right there....lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:41 am

#70 HB4L wrote:
ain't nutin28 wrote:

-----.......----......--> (To the house again)....lol...inside joke right there....lol...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! I like that alpha!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! but 4 peat is like taxes its cumin!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! king king king king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am

Silverback!!!! Fresh meat Mad Mad !!! My homeboy from the Africa (Congo) said they use to eat gorillas! He said that gorilla meat was sweet! I can't wait to feast on you suckers!!!! I just love sweet meat!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A
SILVERBACK KILLER!!! I wonder how silverbacks taste with some hot sauce!!!! geek geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 pm

thanks for the love thug we gonna try to set the score board on fire i hope we can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:01 pm

J Toney you my boy u seen that connection that me and my recievers got when we worked out at hulcy that day
i hope we can play yall cause you compete and i respect that and you talk trash within the game like it supposed to be
so hopefully we can see yall and see were we stack up in the league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Answer yo PM, i'm trying to get info.... Negro. Just like a Comet.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 pm

boy thats cold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Sad Man we gone ride this DPT wave till the wheels fall off.. We accept all challengers for the crown if you want the crown we ain't bowing down you gone have to take it. We welcome the challenge.. king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:07 pm

J.TONEY15 wrote:
Silverback!!!! Fresh meat Mad Mad !!! My homeboy from the Africa (Congo) said they use to eat gorillas! He said that gorilla meat was sweet! I can't wait to feast on you suckers!!!! I just love sweet meat!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

#15 J.Toney Cowboys
A*K*A
SILVERBACK KILLER!!! I wonder how silverbacks taste with some hot sauce!!!! geek geek

Dawg where did u get dat pic of MJ at ?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm

already we will be coming for you thats what we want them rings and you boys are the best out there so we got to
see yall if we want the crown we accept the challenge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 pm

j.shannon wrote:
J Toney you my boy u seen that connection that me and my recievers got when we worked out at hulcy that day
i hope we can play yall cause you compete and i respect that and you talk trash within the game like it supposed to be
so hopefully we can see yall and see were we stack up in the league

Hold all that down J.Shannon i was a little under the weather that day.lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:22 pm

pup u a beast u know how them silverbacks fell about you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there is a new beast coming to town   there is a new beast coming to town Empty

Back to top Go down

there is a new beast coming to town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next