Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Va shout out

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 am

TO MY TEAMMATES OF COURSE WHO DID A GREAT JOB BUT ALSO TO THOSE WHO TOOK THE TRIP WITH US.

APOSTLE... CLASSY DUDE WE APPRECIATE HOW HUMBLE YOU ARE AND YOUR GREAT OVERALL SPIRIT AND WHAT YOU BROUGHT TO THE TEAM!!

MCGEE... YOU WERE OUTSIZED BY 150 LBS AT LEAST IN SOME GAMES BUT YOUR EFFORT AND HEART AND ABILITY TO GET TO THE BALL WAS THE RIGHT COMBINATION TO BEAT OUT ANYONE IN FRONT OF YOU...

HOWARD... WORLD CLASS SPEED AND EFFORT MAKE IT LOOK SIMPLE OUT THERE PEOPLE WERE JUST AMAZED HOW YOU TOY'D WITH REC

CJACK... HE SAID HE HAS NEVER EVER WON ANYTHING BEFORE, WITH THE WAY YOU PLAYED YOU WERE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WE ACCOMPLISHED THAT GOAL.. YOU PLAYED ABOVE THE RIM.

JACK ( FORMER ROTT ) THEY WERE AFRAID TO THROW THE BALL YOUR WAY AND THE LEAGUE MAY WANT TO RECONSIDER THE 5YD JAM AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ALL THE RECEIVERS OUT THERE...

TD JIMMY... WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS CAT, HE CAUGHT THE TD TIP THATS WHY THEY CALL HIM TD JIMMY.

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIRELESS EFFORTS AND LOOK FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN IN ORLANDO!!

#1 TEAM GOING INTO ORLANDO IS SOMETHING SERIOUS

THANKS AGAIN
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:35 am

Watching you guys out there made every sip of beer right on point!!! You guys dominated every game and stuck together on the field when teams cried about everything. You guys put on a great performance and look forward to seeing you guys play in Orlando.
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:45 am

BIG PAPI # 7 Hotboyz wrote:
TO MY TEAMMATES OF COURSE WHO DID A GREAT JOB BUT ALSO TO THOSE WHO TOOK THE TRIP WITH US.

APOSTLE... CLASSY DUDE WE APPRECIATE HOW HUMBLE YOU ARE AND YOUR GREAT OVERALL SPIRIT AND WHAT YOU BROUGHT TO THE TEAM!!

MCGEE... YOU WERE OUTSIZED BY 150 LBS AT LEAST IN SOME GAMES BUT YOUR EFFORT AND HEART AND ABILITY TO GET TO THE BALL WAS THE RIGHT COMBINATION TO BEAT OUT ANYONE IN FRONT OF YOU...

HOWARD... WORLD CLASS SPEED AND EFFORT MAKE IT LOOK SIMPLE OUT THERE PEOPLE WERE JUST AMAZED HOW YOU TOY'D WITH REC

CJACK... HE SAID HE HAS NEVER EVER WON ANYTHING BEFORE, WITH THE WAY YOU PLAYED YOU WERE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WE ACCOMPLISHED THAT GOAL.. YOU PLAYED ABOVE THE RIM.

JACK ( FORMER ROTT ) THEY WERE AFRAID TO THROW THE BALL YOUR WAY AND THE LEAGUE MAY WANT TO RECONSIDER THE 5YD JAM AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ALL THE RECEIVERS OUT THERE...

TD JIMMY... WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS CAT, HE CAUGHT THE TD TIP THATS WHY THEY CALL HIM TD JIMMY.

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIRELESS EFFORTS AND LOOK FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN IN ORLANDO!!

#1 TEAM GOING INTO ORLANDO IS SOMETHING SERIOUS

THANKS AGAIN

Way do your thang Jack, Another North Mesquite product!

By the way I'm C/O of 98
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 pm

appreciate it TO same goes to you bro you and King James helped me out and welcomed me with open arms.

and I gotta shout out to my boy PHI NU you my ni$$a lol boy you made it fun from the time I got there friday til we left sunday. keep balling homie.

oh yeah watch out for the squirt lol lmbo you too MAGEE
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Most fun I done had playing football in a while...G Davis Im not gone charge yall for those TD's..lol....But really its was h@ll of fun...
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:
Watching you guys out there made every sip of beer right on point!!! You guys dominated every game and stuck together on the field when teams cried about everything. You guys put on a great performance and look forward to seeing you guys play in Orlando.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Mark how did jimmy do
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:42 pm

LOL...Bishop he did his thang. He played his role where they needed him. LOL
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Everytime Jimmy got in the game Mark Jackson started cursing and saying stuff like....d@ammmn....here we go with this bulls hit again.....lol.....

Kinda funny Mark Jackson drunk beer all weekend, and if you look in our championship pic.....a couple guys are drinking beer too...hmm....makes you think...
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Thaks TO. I had fun playing with everyone & getting to know the people I didn't really already know. Big Mark I want to thank you all for letting me play special teams since that is all you said I can play on the Hotboys for 2 seasons now. LOL.
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:16 pm

rotts#2 wrote:
Thaks TO. I had fun playing with everyone & getting to know the people I didn't really already know. Big Mark I want to thank you all for letting me play special teams since that is all you said I can play on the Hotboys for 2 seasons now. LOL.

See if I give you anymore shouts outs!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:26 pm

My falut BC. I appreciate that as well. I did what I could to rep for us. You know from the NM days that I like the bump & run.
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Already, I remember all to well! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
yall didnt bump and run in 2000 carter killed that - - - - - lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:49 pm

#70 HB4L wrote:
Everytime Jimmy got in the game Mark Jackson started cursing and saying stuff like....d@ammmn....here we go with this bulls hit again.....lol.....

Kinda funny Mark Jackson drunk beer all weekend, and if you look in our championship pic.....a couple guys are drinking beer too...hmm....makes you think...
is that right
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:25 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

Well I left in 97 & you don't want to ask them Cater boys what happened. I am sure they will give us some excuses or something though.
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

& from what I hear you all only won 13-7. We put up like 42 or so when I played & you all might have scored 21. (Like on Menace to Society. I got the tape.) lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:29 pm

The Apostle wrote:
appreciate it TO same goes to you bro you and King James helped me out and welcomed me with open arms.

and I gotta shout out to my boy PHI NU you my ni$$a lol boy you made it fun from the time I got there friday til we left sunday. keep balling homie.

What's up Apostle? Man we had a blast out there on the East Coast and as for the squirt, it can put your eye out.. Dirty Pirate...lol pirat ...lol.. C. Jack are you still looking for yard work? lol
Great job guys
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

T Bishop we were in college by that time. When we played Carter it was 96 football season and we beat the crap out of them!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 pm

rotts#2 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

& from what I hear you all only won 13-7. We put up like 42 or so when I played & you all might have scored 21. (Like on Menace to Society. I got the tape.) lol! lol! lol!

Yeah Buddy I got the tape too!!! You know MISD keeps great records!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Phi Nu Pi Hotboy #2 wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

What's up Apostle? Man we had a blast out there on the East Coast and as for the squirt, it can put your eye out.. Dirty Pirate...lol pirat ...lol.. C. Jack are you still looking for yard work? lol
Great job guys

i c u at it again lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

T Bishop we were in college by that time. When we played Carter it was 96 football season and we beat the crap out of them!!!!!
i dont know about 96 but in 00 we beat the brakes off yall ask ant-tez lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 am

96-2000...no one....I repeat..no one wanted any part of Duncanville....no one would play us outside of district....we had to go find games outside the metroplex....
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 am

#70 HB4L wrote:
96-2000...no one....I repeat..no one wanted any part of Duncanville....no one would play us outside of district....we had to go find games outside the metroplex....
you a damn lie in 2000 and in 2002 we asked to play yall and the coach said ...........you know the rest
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 am

#70 HB4L wrote:

You are right Alpha but when yall played Longview what happen? Oh snap here it is

1997, 14-1-0 (5-0-0) - Class 5A Division I STATE FINALIST
Date Opponent Stadium Town Result Story
Sept 5 vs Waco Lobo Longview Win 41-14 CLICK HERE
Sept 12 @ Killeen Leo Buckley Killeen Win 12-7 CLICK HERE
Sept 19 @ Lake Highlands Wildcat-Ram Richardson Win 27-16 CLICK HERE
Sept 26 vs Bryan Lobo Longview Win 43-0 CLICK HERE
Oct 3 @ No.11 Ruston James Field Ruston, LA Win 28-14 CLICK HERE
Oct 10 @ No.5 Lufkin Abe Martin Lufkin Win 28-17
Oct 17 vs Tyler Lee [Homecoming] Lobo Longview Win 42-25
Oct 24 @ Nacogdoches Dragon Nacogdoches Win 42-3 CLICK HERE
Oct 31 @ No.1 John Tyler Rose Tyler Win 20-14
Nov 7 vs Marshall Lobo Longview Win 40-21 CLICK HERE
Nov 15 [SAT] Bi-District: Dallas Skyline Panther Duncanville Win 23-9
Nov 22 [SAT] Area: Plano East Texas Irving Win 21-10 CLICK HERE
Nov 29 [SAT] Quarterfinals: No.3 Killeen Ellison Pennington Bedford Win 14-0
Dec 6 [SAT] Semifinals: Duncanville Texas Irving Win 36-21
Dec 13 [SAT] Finals: Katy Astrodome Houston Loss 24-3 CLICK HERE
DISTRICT 12-5A CHAMPIONS
Back to top Go down

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Oh yeah in 98' also.. the same year yall won state... we beat the breaks off yall that yr also... I guess yall started rolling after that butt kicking... great job thou....lol Dang all of these are Metroplex teams...

Date Opponent Stadium Town Result Story
Sept 4 Longview @ DeSoto Eagle DeSoto Win 16-10 CLICK HERE
Sept 11 Longview vs Lake Highlands Lobo Longview Win 19-7
Sept 18 Longview vs No.3 Duncanville Texas Irving Win 36-15 CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Va shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Va shout out   Va shout out Empty

Back to top Go down

Va shout out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next