Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

starting a new team.need more info ASAP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

starting a new team.need more info ASAP Empty
PostSubject: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 am

I want to start a team. we want to start playing in the fall season. I need more info ASAP..could someone please help me out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:11 pm

go to home page and under contacts is/are (i was confused right here, hb70, please help) the commissioners info...FYI we cant wear helments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:25 pm

face wrote:
go to home page and under contacts is/are (i was confused right here, hb70, please help) the commissioners info...FYI we cant wear helments

conversion

On the homepage under the contacts section there is commissioner info. This should guide you in your quest to create yet another team that can be put on the Pure Athlete's schedule......lol....(I couldn't resist)

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:02 pm

lol! lol! lol! AWW MAN THATS A GOOD ONE !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:54 pm

i can get you some jerseys,just send me a pm,i do not wanna advertise on the board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 pm

face wrote:

thats cool homeboy.u safe.i will play grab - - - - - with u......i know u dont want to contact
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:27 pm

well good job on winning ur championships......im not on here to talk noise,just getting some info first.i will talk noise later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:18 pm

mrturman wrote:
face wrote:

thats cool homeboy.u safe.i will play grab - - - - - with u......i know u dont want to contact

i hope that missing word is "flags", if not...please advise of team name and if yall are on our schedule i will be sure to sit out that game....and you are right, i am too old for contact, my bones are weak...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 pm

#70 HB4L wrote:
face wrote:

conversion

On the homepage under the contacts section there is commissioner info. This should guide you in your quest to create yet another team that can be put on the Pure Athlete's schedule......lol....(I couldn't resist)

lol! lol!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting a new team.need more info ASAP   starting a new team.need more info ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

starting a new team.need more info ASAP
Page 1 of 1