Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? Empty
PostSubject: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Now i know we will have those guys that speak about wanting a championship but truly can you win a championship without having allstar players? A championship team is a team that have individuals that played like an allstar as a team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:03 pm

I loved the pro bowl, but I'm sick of hearing people complain when they don't make it, so I dont' care either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Talking about the game not complaints Pharoh. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm

I know what you are talking about! The leauge should make a list of the top 6 palyers at every position every season, then let the players vote on who they think should represent the pro-bowl, then I woudln't have to hear all the complainning, I would be be there drinking with you anyway! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
I know what you are talking about! The leauge should make a list of the top 6 palyers at every position every season, then let the players vote on who they think should represent the pro-bowl, then I woudln't have to hear all the complainning, I would be be there drinking with you anyway! lol!
you know who mark is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 am

gotta be retarded to not know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 am

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:
you know who mark is

Bishop get out of here! I just don't know who Look Out!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:16 am

That makes since to post the top athletes at the end of the season and have the peers vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 am

QUESTION SO ARE WE HAVING A PROBOWL THIS SEASON Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 am

Mark Jackson wrote:
That makes since to post the top athletes at the end of the season and have the peers vote.

At least then, there can be no argument, because who is better to judge then your peers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:20 am

My 3 picks goes to..................DPT! Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:
you know who mark is

Bishop get out of here! I just don't know who Look Out!!!
- - - - - you know who lookout is, you still coming to DPT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 am

why are you posting that on two different subjects! we are talking abotu All star games! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:28 am

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
why are you posting that on two different subjects! we are talking abotu All star games! lol
yeah but you and chill will said that yall were thinking about coming to DPT lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 am

That was not said Bishop! DOn't start that stuff, I get enough Pm's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 am

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
Yes or No, answer the question????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:40 am

Darkness wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

Crutch and Chill are playing with The Franchise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

ia that right you change your mind already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:48 pm

FOXIE #30 wrote:

I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF PAYING STAT FEES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE INCORRECT BUT WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE I FEEL LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE ONE BECAUSE WE WERE TOLD THAT WAS THE BENEFIT OF PAYING STAT FEE OR THE $20 VS. $35 IN REF FEES IN THE CAPTAINS MEETING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:52 pm

T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

Boy we never said we were playing for DPT! stop that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

on WED night you told me to ask d-nice and james lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! alright let me quit playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 am

~BoN3-CrU$H@~ wrote:
FOXIE #30 wrote:

I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF PAYING STAT FEES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE INCORRECT BUT WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE I FEEL LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE ONE BECAUSE WE WERE TOLD THAT WAS THE BENEFIT OF PAYING STAT FEE OR THE $20 VS. $35 IN REF FEES IN THE CAPTAINS MEETING

I totally agree! Or at the very least do a 1st and 2nd Team All 9man for the men and woman....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:08 am

~BoN3-CrU$H@~ wrote:
FOXIE #30 wrote:

YEP YOUR RIGHT BOUT THAT......HOPEFULLY WE WILL HERE SOMETHING AFTER THE 4TH A DATE AND A TIME lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 am

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
T.Bishop #21 wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

Well even if yall dont play wit us. Yall still on our 4 man squad and Crutch u know what time it is when dat V ball come around again afro afro afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Ya'll might as well give it up.....lol......
I was MVL (Most valuable Lineman) in a National Tournment and I can't even beat the ref in my own league. There's no consistency in these types of things.....just gotta win a championship to make yourself feel recognized......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?   Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Texas9man bring back AllStar Game?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next