Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls Empty
PostSubject: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:28 pm

I am just wondering why these teams are shying from competition,has been alot of talk on the board about how competitive these teams can be,will be or even brag about an undefeated season,but when the times comes to put or shut up,they are no where to be found,great teams seek out competition,not run from it,with this being said i am sure this will offend some people,but who cares,until you beat the best,you are not the best,undefeated,mcffu champs or not

and i will be playing with a new team this season,so just watch out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Jesse Ortiz/Warriors wrote:
I am just wondering why these teams are shying from competition,has been alot of talk on the board about how competitive these teams can be,will be or even brag about an undefeated season,but when the times comes to put or shut up,they are no where to be found,great teams seek out competition,not run from it,with this being said i am sure this will offend some people,but who cares,until you beat the best,you are not the best,undefeated,mcffu champs or not

Just remember, you did this to yourself No No No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:56 pm

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Man what the fucc are you talking about..... who shying from what... competition?... lol... what you fail to realize is that WE AS WOMEN have lives, children, some of them grandchildren and it is summer time... get out of here know need to explain myself to a person who is playing with a new team cause the team he was on was toooooo competitive...dude i dont even know who you are which means.... your more than likely a nobody of any importance...

AND IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT GAMETIME..... WE HAVE A TEAM THAT WILL BE FACING THE THEM OH AND YOU CANT COME PLAY WITH US CAUSE WE ARE TOOOOOO COMPETITIVE...... HOWEVER DO YOU SEE MY NAME NICCA... I AINT NEVA SCURRED....... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by ~BoN3-CrU$H@~ on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Hey - Aren't you the one from early in the season who kept saying you were playing with different teams and NO ONE was claiming you??? Not being funny, just wondering. I play for the Hurricanes just so you know. This post is funny to me because it's always the people who have NOTHING going on who have EVERYTHING to say. We have never been afraid of competition. You say that when it's time to put up or shut up we are nowhere to be found, but if I remember correctly we PUT UP W's each week - and you???? Seems to me that if you CAN'T put up then maybe that should be your cue to shut up (just a thought). I'm glad you are excited about playing for a new team next season, but since this post was addressed to the Hurricanes, Stallions and/or Bad Girls - does that mean you will be playing for a women's team that we should 'Watch Out' for???? Got some Juanna Mann stuff going on???? OH I get it, the COMPETITION on the men's side is too much (it's ok). Either way - bring it – WE LOVE competition. And now I'll go back into hibernation as I have met my post quota for the season. Thanks for the laugh - I needed it... What's the name of your new team??? Lady Warriors??? OK - I'm done. I'm sure this post may offend someone, but until you have beaten ANYONE - you don't matter. Sorry - I'm really done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:22 pm

SupaChick wrote:
Hey - Aren't you the one from early in the season who kept saying you were playing with different teams and NO ONE was claiming you??? Not being funny, just wondering. I play for the Hurricanes just so you know. This post is funny to me because it's always the people who have NOTHING going on who have EVERYTHING to say. We have never been afraid of competition. You say that when it's time to put up or shut up we are nowhere to be found, but if I remember correctly we PUT UP W's each week - and you???? Seems to me that if you CAN'T put up then maybe that should be your cue to shut up (just a thought). I'm glad you are excited about playing for a new team next season, but since this post was addressed to the Hurricanes, Stallions and/or Bad Girls - does that mean you will be playing for a women's team that we should 'Watch Out' for???? Got some Juanna Mann stuff going on???? OH I get it, the COMPETITION on the men's side is too much (it's ok). Either way - bring it – WE LOVE competition. And now I'll go back into hibernation as I have met my post quota for the season. Thanks for the laugh - I needed it... What's the name of your new team??? Lady Warriors??? OK - I'm done. I'm sure this post may offend someone, but until you have beaten ANYONE - you don't matter. Sorry - I'm really done...

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH CUZ..... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! BACK TO study study study study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 pm

~BoN3-CrU$H@~ wrote:

Man what the fucc are you talking about..... who shying from what... competition?... lol... what you fail to realize is that WE AS WOMEN have lives, children, some of them grandchildren and it is summer time... get out of here know need to explain myself to a person who is playing with a new team cause the team he was on was toooooo competitive...dude i dont even know who you are which means.... your more than likely a nobody of any importance...

AND IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT GAMETIME..... WE HAVE A TEAM THAT WILL BE FACING THE THEM OH AND YOU CANT COME PLAY WITH US CAUSE WE ARE TOOOOOO COMPETITIVE...... HOWEVER DO YOU SEE MY NAME NICCA... I AINT NEVA SCURRED....... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

WELL FOLKS, THERE U HAVE IT..... & WE CANT WAIT!!! T N L!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:42 pm

SupaChick wrote:

I HAD TO LIKE MAKE SURE THIS WAS YOU ... lol! ..I SEE ALITTLE OL ' Twisted Evil Twisted Evil SIDE COMING OUT OF YOU .... WELL WELL WELL MS , JESSE ... IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT YOU DONT HAVE MOOSE KNUCKLES , BUT A CAMEL TOE WHICH MEANS YOUR A$$ IS A BIOTCH !!!!!!!!!!!! THE LADY HURRICANES HAS MORE GOING ON THAN JUST FOOTBALL...GO DO WHAT YOU DO BEST AND RUB HAMBURGERS WITH SOMEONE , IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE NOT INTO HOTLINKS (STRAP ON MAYBE ) Rolling Eyes ..STOP HIDING BEHIND THAT FAKE A$$ PICTURE ... AS I RECALL , THE HURRICANES , STALLIONS ,AND BAD GIRLS SEASON WAS LONGER THAN OTHERS SO FIND WHERE YOU FIT BECAUSE THE MESS YOU SPEAKING DONT MEAN SH@T !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrow Arrow Arrow FAKE A$$ MEXICAN.... What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:58 pm

silent

Last edited by JCav85 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:58 pm

**Go Getta #20** wrote:
~BoN3-CrU$H@~ wrote:

WELL FOLKS, THERE U HAVE IT..... & WE CANT WAIT!!! T N L!! cheers cheers cheers

affraid lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Shawty, ok I'm confused. Is Jesse a dude or chick? For real... I want to know.... Is this one of those lookout or Judge Mathis type things. D@mn I need to get off this message board stuff cuz I'm confused. I was at the field trying to get Judge Mathis autograph for my momma. scratch scratch scratch confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:20 pm

~BoN3-CrU$H@~ wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:27 am

Sidewayz wrote:
Shawty, ok I'm confused. Is Jesse a dude or chick? For real... I want to know.... Is this one of those lookout or Judge Mathis type things. D@mn I need to get off this message board stuff cuz I'm confused. I was at the field trying to get Judge Mathis autograph for my momma. scratch scratch scratch confused

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE H3ll IT IS . Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:04 am

just read a bunch of excuses and BS,one weekend is not going to hurt,just tired of seeing people brag or talk about how good their team is and scared to play the best,so until yall can step your game up,keep bragging about undefeated season or mcffu champs,cause we all know who the real champs of women flag football is and TNL does not stand a chance either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:38 am

just read a bunch of excuses and BS,one weekend is not going to hurt,just tired of seeing people brag or talk about how good their team is and scared to play the best,so until yall can step your game up,keep bragging about undefeated season or mcffu champs,cause we all know who the real champs of women flag football is and TNL does not stand a chance either

WE ALL KNOW WHO THE NEW CHAMPS IS ...THE LADY HURRICANES !!!!

NEVER BEEN ON HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW GOOD OUR TEAM IS , JUST GIVING PROPS TO OUR COACHES FOR ONE HELL OF A SEASON , AND THE TEAMS WE PLAYED ..

HOW ABOUT YOU TRY TAKING YOUR A$$ OVER TO THE MEN SIDE AND STRIKING UP A CONVERSATION scratch MY BAD YOU ALREADY TRIED AND THEY STEPPED OVER YOUR A$$ LIKE A KNOW BODY No No

THE HURRICANES SET A GOAL AND ACHIEVED IT ....SO WITH THAT ...INTENDO GETTING EN NUESTROS NIVEL Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:46 am

Congrad on the Lady Hurricanes winning the Texas9man Women Championship,but everybody will still question would yall ahve done the same thing if the team that was not allowed to play was still in the league,one way to find out,play it on the field next weekend,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:54 am

Congrad on the Lady Hurricanes winning the Texas9man Women Championship,but everybody will still question would yall ahve done the same thing if the team that was not allowed to play was still in the league,one way to find out,play it on the field next weekend,

SWEETIE IF WE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT EVERY ONE THOUGHT , WE WOULDNT BE WHERE WE ARE NOW ...THE CHAMPIONS cheers ..

NO DOUBT GAMETIME IS A D@MN GOOD TEAM ...WE HAD THOUGHT IN PLAYING IN THAT TOURNEY ..HOWEVER , NOT EVERYONE EAT , SLEEP ,AND SH@T FOOTBALL ..THIS IS THE SUMMER , SCHOOL IS OUT AND WE DO TAKE TIME OUT FOR OUR FAMILY ...SO IF YOU WANT TO SAY WE FULL OF EXCUSES H3LL GO AHEAD ...THE HURRICANES DONT GIVE A D@MN ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ... WE GOOD AT DOING US SO JUST FOCUS ON DOING YOU ..GOOD DAY NOW GO GET READY TO DUCK TAPE YOUR SHAT lol! Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 am

Priceless Statement,guess i will go back to recrutiing some women for my squad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:02 pm

afro sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:02 pm

ARE YOU PUTTING A TEAM IN 9MAN OR NEXT WKND GAME Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:04 pm

tourney and league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:05 pm

tourney and league

OK ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 pm

WE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITIES TO PLAY GAMETIME... CALL IT LIKE YOU SEE IT... DONT SPEAK OF THEM AS THE TEAM THAT WAS NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY.. TO ME YOU ARE DISRESPECTING THEM CAUSE THEY HAVE A NAME.... AND WE PLAY ON OUR TERMS NOT ON YOURS OR ANYONE ELSES SO WITH THAT BEING SAID YOUR STATEMENTS ARE PENNILESS.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 pm

sh@wty got this wrote:

SWEETIE IF WE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT EVERY ONE THOUGHT , WE WOULDNT BE WHERE WE ARE NOW ...THE CHAMPIONS cheers ..

NO DOUBT GAMETIME IS A D@MN GOOD TEAM ...WE HAD THOUGHT IN PLAYING IN THAT TOURNEY ..HOWEVER , NOT EVERYONE EAT , SLEEP ,AND SH@T FOOTBALL ..THIS IS THE SUMMER , SCHOOL IS OUT AND WE DO TAKE TIME OUT FOR OUR FAMILY ...SO IF YOU WANT TO SAY WE FULL OF EXCUSES H3LL GO AHEAD ...THE HURRICANES DONT GIVE A D@MN ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ... WE GOOD AT DOING US SO JUST FOCUS ON DOING YOU ..GOOD DAY NOW GO GET READY TO DUCK TAPE YOUR SHAT lol! Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Shawty stop sending me PM,just post what u gotta say on the board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls   Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Hurricanes,Stallions or Bad Girls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next