Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LATE CONGRATS HOTBOYZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LATE CONGRATS HOTBOYZ Empty
PostSubject: LATE CONGRATS HOTBOYZ   LATE CONGRATS HOTBOYZ EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Sorry it took so long to give you guys a shout out but a belated congratulations on winning a tough Va Beach tournament. It was great to meet some of you guys down in the hotel lounge and shoot the sh*t. I wish my team played better and not got bounced in the semis, but I don't know if we could have beaten you anyway since we were out of sync all weekend. I give you my word I will do my best to get Real Deal down to your tournament next year and keep us posted if it will be in April or May. I know a few other 9-Man teams are going to do the same and come down to your tournament. One thing about most of us 9-Man teams on the east coast is if teams travel our way we always return the love. Stay healthy and see you guys in Florida, heard it will be in Miami this year. Enjoy your 4th of July gentlemen!!!
Back to top Go down

LATE CONGRATS HOTBOYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE CONGRATS HOTBOYZ   LATE CONGRATS HOTBOYZ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:00 am

We had a good time also.....and thanks for looking out for us on the Hilton rooms.....make the trip much more affordable......
Back to top Go down

LATE CONGRATS HOTBOYZ
Page 1 of 1