Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... Empty
PostSubject: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Hotboys 24
Maryland Bengals 0

C. Jack 1TD
A.C. 1 TD
JoJo 1 TD
T. Jones 1TD
No extra points (we were trying field goals)....
Next game in an hour.....

Last edited by #70 HB4L on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:52 pm

GREAT JOB....KEEP IT UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Way to go Hot Boys !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Way to go Hotboys! DO IT BIG! Good luck the rest of the tourny!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Game #2

Hotboys 13
Free The Fan (New York) 0

Stan V. 1TD
T. Jones 1TD

J. McGee 4 Sacks.....

Last edited by #70 HB4L on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:47 pm

correction it was 13-0...im havin fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:51 pm

T.Jones already done hit me up and I changed it....lol........ C. Jack...good shyt today....good having you here with us....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 pm

cheers cheers

KEEP GRINdN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:17 pm

[quote="#70 HB4L"]Game #2

Hotboys 13

Stan V. 1TD
T. Jones 1TD

J. McGee 4 Sacks....

Big ups to ya boy ... I see ya dancing on them guys doing your thang .. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:10 pm

just doing my part,having fun and playing even harder,reppin texas pretty hard,new day tomorrow,stay tuned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:05 am

[quote="sh@wty got this"]
#70 HB4L wrote:
Game #2

Hotboys 13

Stan V. 1TD
T. Jones 1TD

J. McGee 4 Sacks....

ALL $HIT!! YOU DIDNT PUT UP THAT THROW BACK PICTURE OF YOU AND BONE CRUSHA!!!! I CAN RECALL THOSE DAYS!! MAN!!!! cheers AINT NOTHING LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:44 am

[quote="J.TONEY15"]
sh@wty got this wrote:
#70 HB4L wrote:
Game #2

Hotboys 13

Stan V. 1TD
T. Jones 1TD

J. McGee 4 Sacks....

ALL $HIT!! YOU DIDNT PUT UP THAT THROW BACK PICTURE OF YOU AND BONE CRUSHA!!!! I CAN RECALL THOSE DAYS!! MAN!!!! cheers AINT NOTHING LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL!!!!

Dont even go there Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:03 am

#14 jmcgee wrote:
just doing my part,having fun and playing even harder,reppin texas pretty hard,new day tomorrow,stay tuned
Do the d@mn thang bruh!!!!
P.s. L.O.D WON THAT MONEY TOURNAMENT.(AKA DPT) THANKS FOR THAT MONEY BRUH..... lol! lol! king king king king king king king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:08 pm

HB 20
NJ Raiders O

A.C and Devo scored TD's
Gary Davis pick Six...LMAO

Starting next game right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:05 pm

HB 14
Main Event 7

T. Jones and Devo scored TD's
Apostle 3 sacks
T.O./McGee just causing all kinds of hell....
G. Davis INT to seal the game...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

PAY RENT!! wrote:
#14 jmcgee wrote:
Do the d@mn thang bruh!!!!
P.s. L.O.D WON THAT MONEY TOURNAMENT.(AKA DPT) THANKS FOR THAT MONEY BRUH..... lol! lol! king king king king king king king

Shut your mouth, you guys are terrible. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:40 pm

GREAT JOB HOTBOYS KEEP IT UP. YALL ARE STRAIGHT REPRESENTING cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:31 pm

We just had war with the defending world champion Baltimore Packers, and we beat that @az@zzzzzz!!!

They took away a touchdown and over turned two penaltieson them and we went into OT and still came out victorious....we got the Metro Dawgs in the "Ship"....

I will be back with the score of the championship game as soon as it concludes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Man that's what I'm Talking about!!! cheers The packers were talking major $hit in Orlando, but way to rep them TEXAS BOYZ!!!! Now those punks have to come down to our tournaments!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:58 pm

We champs yawl

Tournament Mvps
Offensive-Devo
Defensive-Gary Davis
Most valuable Lineman-Me

Yes we took all the awards too....we did that for Texas yawl....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:04 pm

And as far as C. Jack goes...he says.."I just like to make plays and hit the joystick on on dudes....

Go work C. Jack, Jack, McGee, Royce, Jimmy, Howard and Apostle....thanks for joinning us....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 pm

#70 HB4L wrote:
And as far as C. Jack goes...he says.."I just like to make plays and hit the joystick on on dudes....

Go work C. Jack, Jack, McGee, Royce, Jimmy, Howard and Apostle....thanks for joinning us....

Congrats! Way to rep the great state of Texas and T9M!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:36 pm

[quote="#70 HB4L"]And as far as C. Jack goes...he says.."I just like to make plays and hit the joystick on on dudes....

Go work C. Jack, Jack, McGee, Royce, Jimmy, Howard and Apostle....thanks for joinning us....[/quote
already!!!!!! HEY alpha did ya tell them f@#k you pay me?! lol! lol! lol!
lol! way to go HOTBOYS!!!! king king king king king king king king queen king king queen queen king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:39 pm

You know I did....I had the shorts on too....

I collected my moneeeeeey...gimme my moneeeeeey....lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....   Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotboys VA Tourny....Champs.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next