Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs Empty
PostSubject: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:40 am

With the recent success of both the Hotboys and DPT, do any team in T9M have a legitimate shot of getting on the level that these teams has set?

Or is it that these 2 teams are head and shoulders above the rest of the league?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:37 am

DPT NEEDS TO BE IN ATL AUG 1ST WEEKEND
THE HOTBOYS HAVE LAID THE GROUND WORK

NOW DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 am

Tim da ref wrote:

Trust my good buddy DPT will bring back the hardware from the ATL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 am

I KNOW WHAT YOU TRYIN TO DO lol! lol! lol! NO COMMENT silent silent silent silent silent SEE YOU IN AUGUST!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:55 am

the thing that sets these teams apart from the rest of the LEAGUE, is the QUALITY TIME spent together playing outside of our league here. they travel and have a brotherhood like none of the other teams. Northside Sho and 9man Allstars are tournament teams but 1or2 tournaments with 2-5 games isn't enough. HotBoyz are something like 34-3or 4 in a calendar year. who else besides DPT can say that. not pointing fingers or blaming other teams but if we want to beat these teams in games that count(playoffs). then that QUALITY TIME is a must.
JUST MY OPINION
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:59 am

jrod13 wrote:
I KNOW WHAT YOU TRYIN TO DO lol! lol! lol! NO COMMENT silent silent silent silent silent SEE YOU IN AUGUST!!!!!!!

Jrod come on man, please believe I'm not trying to get he Cowboys started cause I now you guys love to talk shat!

I'm just asking peeps what they think!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Tim da ref wrote:

LIKE I SAID B4 EVERYONE PAYS RENT!!!
Watch out ATL COME AUG 1st DPT WILL BE COLLECTIN RENT!!!! king king king king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Yes the teams in 9man has a chance. DPT play good ball and has been doing so for awhile however everyone must be knock off that high horse sooner or later. Don't forget the Rotts went three times and then they were out of there. So three may be DPT last. NorthSide has shown us this season that the Hot Boyz or any tournament winning team can get back to the season and be beaten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 pm

DAWG THAT IS SO TRUE APOSTLE !!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Im all about our league play but in the end its about traveling thats the biggest thrill!! you go out there and do that and compare yourself to the all the other 9 man teams in the country you will then learn how good you are and what you can accomplish... thats how you draw teams back to texas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Im all about our league play but in the end its about traveling thats the biggest thrill!! you go out there and do that and compare yourself to the all the other 9 man teams in the country you will then learn how good you are and what you can accomplish... thats how you draw teams back to texas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Tim da ref wrote:

Come on ladies let's go and do work as well!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:18 pm

D-Nice #8 DPT wrote:
With the recent success of both the Hotboys and DPT, do any team in T9M have a legitimate shot of getting on the level that these teams has set?

Or is it that these 2 teams are head and shoulders above the rest of the league?

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep ...LET THE HOTBOYS HAV THEY GLORY... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 pm

kandypaynt28 wrote:
Tim da ref wrote:

I am ready Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Mrs Hammer wrote:
kandypaynt28 wrote:
Tim da ref wrote:

Me too! Coach we ain't punting!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 pm

kandypaynt28 wrote:
Mrs Hammer wrote:
kandypaynt28 wrote:
Tim da ref wrote:

.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:43 pm

The Apostle wrote:
the thing that sets these teams apart from the rest of the LEAGUE, is the QUALITY TIME spent together playing outside of our league here. they travel and have a brotherhood like none of the other teams. Northside Sho and 9man Allstars are tournament teams but 1or2 tournaments with 2-5 games isn't enough. HotBoyz are something like 34-3or 4 in a calendar year. who else besides DPT can say that. not pointing fingers or blaming other teams but if we want to beat these teams in games that count(playoffs). then that QUALITY TIME is a must.
JUST MY OPINION

Apostle, you make some very valid points young man! The more a team gets to play with each other the better they will be. Every team should try to play n 3 are 4 tournaments a year. To be honest I think there is only 2 teams in this league that really wants to be the best and those 2 teams are in the main topic!

T9M has 3 or 4 teams that are right on the borderline of becoming some great teams but I don't think they want to put in all the hard work to get there!

Franchise, Cowboys, and GVB have what it takes but will they dare to step across the line to become a great team?

I left Shotyme and Northside out because they have their on thing going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:51 pm

I agree totally, Franchise plans to take the game on the road, we will see other competition in the near future. Just not next month near.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:57 pm

D-Nice #8 DPT wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
JUST MY OPINION

Apostle, you make some very valid points young man! The more a team gets to play with each other the better they will be. Every team should try to play n 3 are 4 tournaments a year. To be honest I think there is only 2 teams in this league that really wants to be the best and those 2 teams are in the main topic!

T9M has 3 or 4 teams that are right on the borderline of becoming some great teams but I don't think they want to put in all the hard work to get there!

Franchise, Cowboys, and GVB have what it takes but will they dare to step across the line to become a great team?

As I read this, I shakes my head at these cocky replies. Franchise, Cowboys, and Gv Boyz all are great teams. Just because they don't go to tournaments as a team doesn't mean anything. If you pay close attention, the T9M team consist mainly of players from those teams. For example, J.Toney, Pharoah, Chill Will(a beast), Royce, Ron, Damn Fool, Crabtree, 2 Sweets, Hammer, Rod from Franchise and so many more. But they all come together for a common goal and that is to put Texas 9 Man on the map so team will come down. Not for individual success of a team. I heard a certain Gv Boy captain tell one of those out of town team this, as I quote "When we come to ya'll house we are united as one. But when ya'll come here, we throwing the kitchen sink at ya."

Not to mention, this past Hotboy team that won consisted of players from three of the not so good teamed that has been named.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm

lockdown#14 wrote:
D-Nice #8 DPT wrote:

I did......Monday! Lol

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep ...LET THE HOTBOYS HAV THEY GLORY... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Judge Mathis wrote:
D-Nice #8 DPT wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
JUST MY OPINION

As I read this, I shakes my head at these cocky replies. Franchise, Cowboys, and Gv Boyz all are great teams. Just because they don't go to tournaments as a team doesn't mean anything. If you pay close attention, the T9M team consist mainly of players from those teams. For example, J.Toney, Pharoah, Chill Will(a beast), Royce, Ron, Damn Fool, Crabtree, 2 Sweets, Hammer, Rod from Franchise and so many more. But they all come together for a common goal and that is to put Texas 9 Man on the map so team will come down. Not for individual success of a team. I heard a certain Gv Boy captain tell one of those out of town team this, as I quote "When we come to ya'll house we are united as one. But when ya'll come here, we throwing the kitchen sink at ya."

Not to mention, this past Hotboy team that won consisted of players from three of the not so good teamed that has been named.

I didn't say the T9M allstars! I said GVB! What I'm saying is that GVB have a good enough team to become great by playn in more tournaments and leagues! A long with the Cowboys, Franchise, Northside and Shotyme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm

just do not think that All Star Teams get the job done on the road,just get the core of a team and add a few players,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:33 pm

I'M READY TO HIT THE ROAD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm

#14 jmcgee wrote:
just do not think that All Star Teams get the job done on the road,just get the core of a team and add a few players,

exactly....we took our core and added where we needed the help....it worked perfectly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:47 pm

kandypaynt28 wrote:
Mrs Hammer wrote:
kandypaynt28 wrote:
Tim da ref wrote:

IM READY 2!!!!! & NO SIR COACH, WE AINT DOIN NO PUNTING!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs   DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs Empty

Back to top Go down

DPT T9M Champs-Hotboys National Champs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next