Texas9man Flag Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Texas9man Flag Football

Welcome to the forum of Texas9man Flag Football League located in Lancaster, TX.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) Empty
PostSubject: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Way to ball men, I know we haven't played 4man in a minute but we put it all together to get that CASH $$$

Big ups to James, Bo, Leroy, Bernard, Chris H, Crutch and Chill Will.

Thanks for the $ Mcgee, Espy and DJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Congrats L.O.D.! Way to DO IT BIG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:21 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! Sry Vic,Jcav.. 5 DPT playaz vs 2 DPT playaz yall are still my boys tho . lol! lol! lol! lol! Oh thanks for the 5 ladies that came out and cheered for us bc No one else wanted to see us win. So BIG ups to y'all queen queen queen queen queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:14 pm

GOOD JOB ON WINNING....OH, CAN I BORROW SOME MONEY???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:33 am

Great playing with you Fellas! It all makes since now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:53 am

This is a 9man forum, no one wants hear about your 4 man crap. Rematch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 am

J CAV don't be like that!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:57 am

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
Great playing with you Fellas! It all makes since now!
We will do it again soon just keep your @$$ out of that backfield. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! But now you see why and how that carries over to 9man right?!
Ps. Have you told them (Frashise) yet?! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:03 am

Those pm's are going to start coming again. lol! lol! lol!

For real though, there is a lot to be said about veteran leadership!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 am

JCav85 wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Slapply happy ur my boy bar none but if I'm nt mistaken if you catch that wide open pass Th gm might have turned out different. lol! lol! you didn't tell no one that I paid you to drop that pass,did you?! scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:11 am

[quote="PAY RENT!!"]
JCav85 wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Slapply happy ur my boy bar none but if I'm at mistaken if you catch that wide open pass Th gm might have turned out different. lol! lol! your didn't tell no one that I paid you to drop that pass,did you?! scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol![/quote

Leroy it didn't matter they scored on the next play!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 am

I dropped it for a reason. If i spin D-Nice like a top AND score, he'd cut me from DPT. It was a career decision. And we did score next play.

Crutch why did B-Cam pull you off 85 on the last drive????

Good job you sorry bastards!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 am

B Cam didn't pull me off, someone else did! I guess they wanted to make it a Dpt vs Dpt thing! I don't care. I got paid!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 am

Pharaoh #11 wrote:

So I guess that's a no you haven't,so I shouldnt ask if you told them about chill cumin as well huh?!! scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Yeah when you have been there and done it many of times you don't think you know your goin to win. king king king king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 am

JCav85 wrote:
I dropped it for a reason. If i spin D-Nice like a top AND score, he'd cut me from DPT. It was a career decision. And we did score next play.

Crutch why did B-Cam pull you off 85 on the last drive????

Good job you sorry bastards!

That was a dang good corner-post move u put on me, I'll take that! Vic tried to get me on the same move but u know I wasn't having that!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am

Pharaoh #11 wrote:
B Cam didn't pull me off, someone else did! I guess they wanted to make it a Dpt vs Dpt thing! I don't care. I got paid!! lol! lol! lol!
Whatever jcav you had your changes th whole gm and crutch held it down,in the last to play we needed Th vets in..... Nothing against crutch as he plays more wit us He wont come out bet that. We BALLED & GOT PAID!!!!! Shut up loser you startin to sound like them D@#n cowgurls.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am

PAY RENT!! wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:
Whatever jcav you had your changes th whole gm and crutch held it down,in the last to play we needed Th vets in..... Nothing against crutch as he plays more wit us He wont come out bet that. We BALLED & GOT PAID!!!!! Shut up loser you startin to sound like them D@#n cowgurls.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yes sir, he was a beast on pulling them flags!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am

Pharaoh #11 wrote:

Yes yes yes. There is no substitue for veteran leadership. Crutch you and Chill are the Real Deal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 am

You win, i'm shuttin up. You're too damn angry too early in the morning.

Someone give me a dollar, and we'll settle this in the sand!

Congrats guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:52 am

We appreciate that fellas.

I think all Db's need to play 4 on 4, I haven't played corner like that in a looooooooong time!! I need a challenge like that, can't get better if you don't!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:18 pm

I made the call to pull him off the field. He wasnt scared. I did a matchup switch and as you see it PAID OFF. Crutch did you get paid ???? ... Dang right he did. Its about team and both of them ballas would fit perfect in the red n black. Neither one complained and they both made plays. That is what DPT is all about from 4 man to 8 man to 9 man.... king king king king Whats next V ball ohhh yeahhh its on !!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Time and place please afro afro afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 pm

J Cav, I bet I don't get called off against you in V-BAll!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 pm

PAY RENT!! wrote:
Pharaoh #11 wrote:

CHILL OUT PRIME PUNK!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Pay Rent please leave them alone..... You better than that dawg. Misery wants company remember study study study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:51 pm

bogreen wrote:
Pay Rent please leave them alone..... You better than that dawg. Misery wants company remember study study study

GET REAL...UR BOY THE ONE WANT COMPANY......HE LOVE SAYIN THE COWBOYS NAME... scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)   Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT) Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Job L.O.D. aka (DPT)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next